[Release] PrisonFive | Prison Interior

I tried to do that, didnt help.

Hm, I just tried it, I can now walk in and out of the PD on both entrances.

1 Like

Yes the fix works,

Full showcase

3 Likes

Could you post the final version? Be very good!

You can see the coordinates of object. Basically if they are really off compared to all the other ones then they don’t belong. I’ll take a look within this week.

The fix is simply delete lines 706 - 713 in map.lua

Only problem with this resource is it causes a lot of client crashes

1 Like

Elaborate please? Seems highly unrelated.

This resource makes people games crash

Any errors, Crash codes, Anything? Just saying it crashes does not help anyone. At all.

So fare we have testet it no crashes, but there is a bug in the lines mentioned earlier 706-713 this kinda messes up the police station - if you are inside there is a white wall, if you are outside - there is a white line if standing right, but in any case, it makes it impossible to go in and out of PD in central town, not sure what is placed there tho, and why it’s blocked off, the rest works fine.

There is one issue tho, the visit room, is glitchy the walls jumps in and out of vision depending on your angel and so on.

Would love a discord link to share more info

Use my contact link, https://kanersps.pw you’ll find my discord there as well.

I’ll see about those objects a bit later today as well.

I managed to get the prison to work without blocking the PD.
However, after i added this, alot of players timeout or disconnect alot.
I had to disable it for now but i would love to see this get fixed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s nothing to fix. Like what do you even expect when saying something like that? I have nothing to go on

I have no idea to tell you what need to be fixed.
I do know that several of the walls/floors/roofs is bugged as they dissapear when you are in the room and look around. There is also some random items that is floating. If this cause crashes, i dont know, i just know that if the script is added, many players timeout alot.
You designed this, you need the feedback to be able to do something about it, somehow…

1 Like

See I’m not the only one having issues, try this resource with a full server and watch players drop like flies. Client gpu crashes

Being not near any of the objects make the script do absolutely nothing. And I have tried with a full server, multiple of them. No one ever crashed on them for anything. I can’t do anything without actually knowing what is wrong.

I really like this interior a lot and so did the players, you did a great job. Took a long time to figure our what was causing so many timeouts on my server. About a week ago I took this out, and now the server is stable. :man_shrugging:

404 not found

Can you elaborate what you did to make it stable ?