[Release] [EN/FR] [Async] Prefecture V2.4 - 16/07/17 Updated

, ,

I have the same problem I try with several vehicle always this message …

“Ce n’est pas le bon vehicule”

what is the version of essentialmod you are using ? and also es_freeroam ?

EssentialMode v2.0.0 and es_freeroam v0.1.3

Just a comment made on for the weapon license be compatible with our police mode for verification and similar for the car license plate .

Same versions here ! I made a few tests, I’m not an expert so I might be totally wrong but it seems like my issue is in client.lua line 41 :

if personalvehicle ~= vname then

When the car’s model is the exact same word as the car’s name (like the Felon), it’s working like a charm :slight_smile:
But as soon as the car’s model is not the same as the car’s name (like the Felon GT, name = Felon GT & model = felon2), it doesn’t register it.

Again, I can easily be wrong and I’m sorry if I’m being unclear, baguette

You are not wrong, i was testing something and forgot to remove it when i release the mod

so delete line 37 in client.lua
local vname = GetLabelText(vname)

Thank you so much dude, it’s now working :smiley:
Keep up the good work :+1:

I delete line 37 in ply_prefecture/client.lua

local vname = GetLabelText(vname)

And I always have the same message, had you done something else?

This is the issue I was having, thats why I couldnt register the vehicle, I also did a fresh re-install. But same message says that this vehicle is not owned. This worked perfectly at first, not anymore

In fact I cannot get SQL

ALTER TABLE users ADD personalvehicle VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL AFTER group;

But it works properly

ALTER TABLE users ADD personalvehicle VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL;

I think my problem has to come from here

i do not think it change something but if it works for you, nice

Unfortunately it does not work … I still have the same message “It is not your vehicle” I have the last version

[Edited]

https://github.com/plysken/ply_prefecture

What is the name of the car you try to register ?
And what is the value in “personalvehicle”?

And what is the value in “personalvehicle”?

Look at the top I posted the screenshot, I try with several vehicles always the same

You just send a pic of the structure of your table, show me what it contains, not the structure, and answer what i asked.

Problem solved, I think my dealer was too old

what was the fix you did… saying " i think my dealer was to old" doesn’t explain anything thanks!

The version of my car dealer was old, take the version available on es_freeroam its should work

Lynton69 said: get the latest version of vehicle shop :wink:

when i go to buy licence the perfecture blip goes away and then i goto put into the garage and it says i dont own this car i have database set up and all the server.lua config is good any idea why this is happening

i got the license to work but the car wont save to the garage because it says its not mine