, ,

Name: Prefecture

Version: 2.4 - 16/07/17

Download: http://plysken.com/gta5/index.php/Ply_prefecture

Update: updated for GaragesV6 and InsurranceV1 + New Menu

11 Likes

I’m going to test this ! Awesome idea :slight_smile:

Kind of “Carte Grise” ? Right ? :slight_smile:

Not gonna use it, but thanks for the release Plysken :slight_smile:. You always help the community with your shares.

1 Like

Thanks to you,
Yes, for know it is not really a “carte grise” but it will be exactly that in future, with insurance and lot of things.

4 Likes

Thank you! I always wanted a base that only .1% of the world understands! This is exactly what I wanted!

Also Lua*

2 Likes

Great setup! this open a whole new set of doors for opportunities!

1 Like

EN

Hello ,
In the supplied sql file there is missing a line for DB to create a table “user_vehicle” that’s what the server console tells me when I want to save the vehicles in game
thank you

FR

bonjour ,
dans le dossier sql fourni il manque une ligne pour DB pour créer une table “user_vehicle” cest ce que me dit la console du serveur quand je veux enregistrer le véhicules in game
merci

"INSERT INTO user_vehicle (identifier, vehicle_name, vehicle_model, vehicle_price, vehicle_plate, vehicle_state, vehicle_colorprimary, vehicle_colorsecondary, vehicle_pearlescentcolor, vehicle_wheelcolor

in server.lua
But in sql there is no line creation for db

You need garage for working

Hello I have a worry and everything well installed but I do not see the prefecture on the map what to do

What is this error

Script for one vehicle in the garage ?

hi , thank you but I do not see the prefecture on the map

FR : j’ai regardé ton code mais je n’ais pas vu de commande pour savoir si entant que policier la personne devant nous a bien enregistré sa voiture et a un permis d’arme !

EN: I looked at your code but I did not see any command to know if as a police officer the person in front of us has registered his car and has a weapon license!

• Buy a license. (drive licence, weapon licence and what you want, just add it in the database) <- actually there is no influence in the game but will use it in the next update.

Its not coded yet
But with a little bit of knowledge, it shouldnt be too hard to solve, FiveM Cops mod already has a check for illegal items, you could go from there.

I’am coding this ! :wink:

2 Likes

Works great. Thanks for the awesome mod

work well now , thank you .

Hi,
Thanks for the release :grinning: I think I have a problem with this event but everything else is working fine for me :

ply_prefecture:CheckForRealVeh

Exemple : if I buy a Blista, I’m able to register it at the prefecture and then store it in my garage. But if I buy a Brioso R/A, I have a “Ce n’est pas le bon vehicule” notification, it doesn’t register the car but I don’t have any error…

Does anyone have the same problem ?

Sorry for my english

hum…
i just tested with this vehicle and no issues
see
https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/878293cap.png