[Release] Postal Code Map & Minimap - New & Improved - v1.3

Download link broken?

I think so?

@Virus_City is there currently a way that other Console communities such as XBOX ONE or PS4 Communities could install these?

no you cant have mods on console

No, Not a Mod, Iā€™m not stupid lol, Iā€™m talking about a Download So We Can View the whole mapā€¦

You mean MODIFY the game files to show that map instead of the normal one? No you canā€™t because you canā€™t MODIFY game files like that on console. Like he said.

1 Like

do you have the full version I can put on a CAD MDT

I donā€™t think they mean that, I think they want a version they can download that is just a full map, nothing to add in

Like this, but with the actual postal codes and not just the zones.

i love it, it works great with nearest postal script but how to i fix the zoom i installed the meta and it still shows up grey when i zoom in but if i donā€™t the numbers are to hard to seeā€¦ any help?

Good quality, works amazingly with the nearest postal script as well. Brilliant work! Good feedback from our players as well.

Little late but here: https://cdn.incog.dev/u/JD3954.gif

Does anyone have a version of this that would work with a LiveMap? Or is there a way to convert it to one.

my livemap came installed with it

This specific map?

Hello,
Can this map be added to the Fivem server(FXServer)?
How? Have a file ready for the server version to please?

How will the recent FiveM update disallowing client side mapzoom files affect this resource? Or will it not?

Test and seeā€¦

@Virus_City itā€™s not showing up for meā€¦i did it exactly how the installing was supposed to go

Hey buddy, love the map, however. Iā€™m using ZAP Hosting for my FiveM server, and due to this, Iā€™m having a hard time figuring out where to post the client side file. Right now, when I zoom in on the map, the postal codes disappear. So I canā€™t really use them the way itā€™s working for me now. Iā€™m assuming its because the client side isnā€™t in the right place. Please, I could use some help!

Is there a way to make it server side?