[RELEASE] Police Mobile Data Terminal

police
release
cad

I had no idea what to write about this but enjoy!

Download Link: https://github.com/Owen-M/MDT-V1

Spoiler

Screenshots of a few pages.

NOTE Does not include support.

[Release] American MDT SYSTEM Based off Owen_M Police Mobile Data Terminal

this is cool (20 characters)

Good work :grinning:

I like the attempt but there a lot of issues that I don’t even want to go into but if you would like me to you can PM me on here or on Discord @ termanator1128#0001.

where do I upload the files?

Contacted, I’ve also fixed the login issue if that’s the one you had.

Hello where do I upload the files as it says “upload the files”

Hello please may you message me

You upload the files to your web host… You need a web host or a VPS setup for web hosting in order to host this…

If you don’t know this already, you may want to consider not using it at all.

Hey @Owen_M, can you make it so on the login page that civilians can register without having to have an administrator create their login for them so it is easier on people.

Thanks cool release I’mma be overhauling this to add more features and a more fluent layout. Also fix the issues that I’ve found so far

@Owen_M When trying to add a civilian it doesn’t work. It says it created a person but it does not work. There is no log stating that civilian is there after you create the civilian…
Could you please tell me what I can do to fix it?

Hey, I Was Wondering If This Website Would Be Able To Host This
https://files.000webhost.com/

Where Would I Place The Files If So

Do I Place The Files Under TMP?

I Go Onto My Website And This Is The Error Popping Up, Anyone Got Any Ideas

Warning : include(./resources/layout/head.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/ssd3/297/7732297/public_html/index.php on line 8

Warning : include(): Failed opening ‘./resources/layout/head.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /storage/ssd3/297/7732297/public_html/index.php on line 8

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function haveGeneralPerm() in /storage/ssd3/297/7732297/public_html/index.php:11 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /storage/ssd3/297/7732297/public_html/index.php on line 11

I Think I Found Out The Problem The Webhost I’m Using Doesn’t Upload Folders Only Files REE

Need Help With One Last Thing
I Go On My Website And This Pops Up With A Blank Screen

Failed to connect to MySQL: ProxySQL Error: Access denied for user 'root'@'2a02:4780:bad:f00d::12' (using password: YES)

Also Where Do I Place The SQL File, Main Directory Or What

omg. You need an mysql Database for it. And set the user and password for it to connect.
like in esx and all other stuff.

I figured that out but still am having difficulties I am not experienced with web site hosting and that