[Release] Police Management

what is the command for the reconpassword?

just “rcon_password…”?

in server cfg u will see a line that says

change this

rcon_password

after rcon_password there will be some kind of text by defaullt i think its

change this

rcon_password change_me

or like this

change this

rcon_password 88474

thats right

20 characters

but i am in the icecon rcon tool but when i do /pmadddadmin 1 its says no such command

Do not use a slash…

1 Like

It worked!

Thanks guys

1 Like

can someone pm me please I’m having trouble installing it I added it to start server thing and the citm thing but don’t work for some reason saying it wont load? Any ideas please…

Thanks in advance

How do I disable the roleplay name when I join the server?

Can anybody help i am getting the same issue

Is it just me or is the plugin not permission-based? Like everyone can add cops and admins?

Or does it look for the group.admin?

Always get this error when adding myself as a cop… Have the additional commands and spikestrips in the PolicePack folder.

I’m doing this in RCON: pmaddcop 1 1 1B-1

Server stack trace:
at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00048] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl (System.Object[] args) [0x000e7] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
at System.MulticastDelegate.DynamicInvokeImpl (System.Object[] args) [0x00008] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
at System.Delegate.DynamicInvoke (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
at CitizenFX.Core.FunctionReference.Invoke (System.Int32 reference, System.Byte[] arguments) [0x00062] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\FunctionReference.cs:62
at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.CallRef (System.Int32 refIndex, System.Byte[] argsSerialized, System.IntPtr& retvalSerialized, System.Int32& retvalSize) [0x00000] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\InternalManager.cs:247
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager:CallRef (int,byte[],intptr&,int&)
at (wrapper xdomain-dispatch) CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager:CallRef (object,byte[]&,byte[]&,int,byte[],int&)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at (wrapper xdomain-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager:CallRef (int,byte[],intptr&,int&)
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager:CallRef (int,byte[],intptr&,int&)
at CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime.CallRef (System.Int32 refIndex, System.Byte[] argsSerialized, System.Int32 argsSize, System.IntPtr& retvalSerialized, System.Int32& retvalSize) [0x00013] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\MonoScriptRuntime.cs:151

Hello sorry to bug you again but should i put start policepack and start policeManagment in the server.cfg or should i just do start policeManagment because the policemanagment isn’t working when i just put start policeManagment in the server.cfg?

What do you mean by this should i make a folder called policepack in the resource folder and then put police managment inside of it or out of it and how do i add myself as a admin?

I mean… I feel like this post is pretty self explanatory… @Spinto_Jez

Bary, there is no policepack folder. Can explain what that is please?

This system is amazing and perfect for people that don’t want to work with ESX and whatnot (Like myself). Thanks for this contribution!

When i try to connect to my server it keeps saying "Couldn´t load rescource policeManagement. :frowning:

I cant make myself cop.

same it doesn’t make me cop

Won’t let me go off duty while I’m testing it. Is this resource dead and/or broken?