[Release] Police Management

im kind of confused how to add pepole with Rcon and in-game im this getting access denied

Add cops or admins? For cops do “pmaddcop PlayerID DepartmentID Callsign” and for admins “pmaddadmin PlayerID”.

Im This Confused because is it suppose to go in rcon or this put it in the game

1 Like

The command is supposed to go on RCON.

and is the Playerid the Steamid or the ingame id

The ID is the ingame id, the one you get w/middle mouse button or “status” in rcon.

Alright Thank You…

Access denied for command pmaddcop and when i do it in icecon i get the same error as @D_WOOD everything is in the right place and the script loaded properly

2 Likes

Yeah I gave up idk what numbers I was adding in wrong. But I put in exactly to a T what it was and it wouldnt take it

Yeah thats really odd im hoping i can get this to work just for the spike strips alone ya know

I got it !
You have to do pmlistdepartments use the Number before the department as the thing

And it fixed everything?

I get can’t start resource policemanagement when joining

I cant see chat messages, only when using commands

It works now the version “https://goo.gl/e26n9p” is outdated on this page

Go to the github and click “releases”

Im getting access denied, how do I make myself admin to add departments and cops.

I fixed it but now it tells me i am not a cop when i do any command even though i added a department, added myself to the department, the went on duty.

ONLY bug iv found is /odc or /offduty doesnt say anything in chat and when u do /cops it still shows u onduty

For me it does, are you on the latest version?