[Release] Police Interaction Script

i have this script fully working on mine RN working on new call outs events already fix the random events and more this this. fix the pull over part but still is a little buggy

2 Likes

mmm more call outs would be nice.

1 Like

One thing I would love to see Incorporated with or into this script is a Coroner, P.I.S does allot but its Glitchy when a few cops are asking the script to work harder, Then we end up having to shoot everyone, and theres Bodies all over the place,It is GTA but it Feals wrong driving away with 10 bodies all over the place.

2 Likes

You can copy the /pt function or the /tow function, and edit some stuff, so instead of calling a police truck you can call a coroner. I created a ā€œcall backup unitā€ based on that.

1 Like

Mustang is right^^^^^^

Be epic if you could fine AI on traffic stops and have the ā€œpaid ticketsā€ go to ESX society for the dept.

ESX support will not be added, if it is it will be by a member of the community or the other developers.

I cant pull up the traffic stop menu when someone is stopped

1 Like

Control+E is how you open it.

is this like LSPDFR on fivem?

Our best attempt to recreate it yes :slight_smile:

Iā€™m snailless, please give me some of your snail dollars. :frowning_face:

Sup ava

police icons not showing up map when I start my server? script loads in and I can get all the interactions but I cant sign in as a cop. (always says you must be on duty)

scipt loads in but cant check into station as an officer? know blue circle or police icons on map? all interactions work tho?, please help

What would it take for you to finish this script to have it likeā€¦ Almost perfected? If its decent enough, I might be willing to help you out to allow everyone to enjoy the script for their servers.

Yooo :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

If youā€™re suggesting money Iā€™m not gonna accept paymentā€¦ What else could you be suggesting?

anyone else having the issue that the AI traffic disappears after/while using this script? I tested it on a fresh server without any other resources and it still happened. I donā€™t know what is causing this, since nobody else seems to have this issue.

we get the same issue your not the only one