[Release] Police Equipment

coloque 1 blip em frente ao presidio para eles poderem tirar as vestimentas de preso.

Do the uniforms come with the download, if they don’t then where do I get them from?

Hello, install EUP 8.1 and everything will work perfectly.

Ok thanks man

Does anyone know how, for example, you can add / outfit 1, / outfit 2 in the script?

What specifically would you like to add? An outfit of several things?

Like if I do, /outfit 1 then i’ll get a police outfit. If i want to do /outfit 2 then i’ll get another police outfit. I know how to add more “SetPedComponentVariation(GetPlayerPed”.

But I want to know how to make a default command, like /outfit. and after outfit a number that you can use in the commands

I think this is the same as EUP? Because you described it this way, maybe I did not understand the essence of your message? :thinking:
Or do you want the vest and medical gloves to be worn with the help of one team?

I’ll explain it :smiley:

what I want:
/outfit 1 = Police outfit 1
/outfit 2 = Police outfit 2

But the problem is, i don’t know how to get 2 command lines.
I want that /outfit is a standard command and 1 or 2 behind it does that then register that outfi

I like it but where DO I GET THOSE ICONS OF THE VEST AND SUCH?

SO NICE!

Is there any possible way to do this?

1 Like

Any way that you could make it or past how I could go about /bcso and it puts a shirt pants vest radio I just don’t use set ped parts. Thx

you’d have to make more lines with the pedcomponents. But yeah it is possible. But then you’d have something that looks like EUP

where did you get the police vest from?

This is an alternative to EUP

This is not an alternative to eup. This is a quick way to get components for your character.

Could you make this work with esx_police ?

I do not like the framework, so no.

I have an interest, would like you to help share the unit.

Does it require eup to works properly?