[RELEASE] Police Commands made simple by Elite (Standalone) **Discontinued**

Hello my name is Elite and today I will be showing you guys this resource that I have made that will help you with having less resources in your server which can let the server use less ram and usage and that can help with lag or you just can’t find a resource that involved these commands but I have them here. This script has 6 of commands and those are:

/onduty: Puts you in a cop outfit with cop guns.

/offduty: Puts you in civilian clothes and gives you civilian guns.

/hu: Puts your hands up/down.

/k: Puts your hands on your head and makes you kneel (SOMETIMES ONLY PUTS HANDS ON HEAD TRY DOING COMMAND X2)

/cuff ID: Puts cuffs on the player that has the ID.

/drag ID: Puts the player that has the ID in front of you and he can’t move.

If you are new to FiveM and creating server I have made a video that will explain how to do so here and also how to see if it works and how to use it in game.
TUTORIAL/PREVIEW VIDEO OUTDATED VERSION

You can download this resource here:
COP COMMANDS v1 DOWNLOAD (3.3 KB)

Hope you guys will like this resource!:grinning:

Updated Version:

/emote Emote Name: Lets you do a emote and there are a lot.

/reqtow Street Name: Tells people that you called a tow and the street name you are on.

Left Alt: Makes a walkie talkie noise.

/tow: Tows the car that is behind your tow truck and lets you take tow trucks out at some locations also adds a blip and when you go to the blip there is a button that will spawn a tow truck.

If you are new to FiveM and creating server I have made a video that will explain how to download and use it here. I forgot to add this in the video. They were the /tow and the walkie talkie sorry!
TUTORIAL/PREVIEW VIDEO UPDATED VERSION

You can download this resource here:
COP COMMANDS v2 DOWNLOAD (25.6 KB)

Hope you guys will like the update!:grinning:

Small update. Hope you guys like it!

/911 Situation: Gives a notification to the whole server that there is a 911 call and will say the situations that can be customized based on what you want.

If you are new to FiveM and creating server I have made a video that will explain how to download and use the resource here. I did not include a new video because this is a small update, but this will show you how to install it however here is how it will look like. Hope you guys will like this update!
TUTORIAL/PREVIEW VIDEO UPDATED VERSION
911EXAMPLEPHOTO

You can download the most updated version of the resource here:
COP COMMANDS v3 DOWNLOAD (26.0 KB)

Hope you guys will like the update!:grinning:

SCRIPT HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED IN QUITE A WHILE SO IT MAY NOT WORK

6 Likes

Nice release. Can’t move the topic to #development:releases for you but hopefully somebody can.

I think I moved it to there and thanks!

Nice!

works great wonder how hard it would be to add put player in car.

Would be a great script to add but I don’t really want to add it since it will be way more complicated then just telling the suspect to just press Y and get into the car but I will try to make this work and make it a different one so people can choose to have it or not. Thank you for the suggestion!

make a good point there haha

easiest install ever
would love to see more tutorials

Thanks! I’m looking into making another one.

You can add that the 911 notification only reaches those who are onduty and if it left a mark where the call came from on the map it would be great

Greate plugin! But for some reason I /tow is not doing anything. Somebody help :smiley:

If you want to make it were it sends only to the cops then you will have to use ACE and this is a simple cop commands so when adding ACE it will become difficult to other people that are new to FiveM. I will try to make it a option in the future. Thanks for the suggestion!:grin:

Try going into the car that you are trying to tow and into your tow truck once you have done that try doing it again. Hope it works!:grin:

1 Like

Hello! How do I make it so only certain people can do /onduty?

I haven’t done it so it is set upped with ACE Perms so if you are interested into making it like that you will have to code it yourself because I am not going to add ACE Perms because people will most likely not know how to set it up.