Delete please 12312

Deleted, not working

3 Likes

it doesnt work? server keeps saying couldnt find resoures rims

Just updated everything, it works perfectly fine for me… try doing updates, and make sure its in the right spot.

these rims don’t work it keeps giving me an error saying rage error Gen 2 ??

Rage%20error

does anyone else crash with just the explorer rims in casue it cause s me to crash with this error code

idk%20what%20this%20is

i had the same issue the __resource.lua was empty since there are meta files the .lua needs to pick them up. add this into the lua and it should work just fine.

files {
“data/carcoals.meta”,
“data/carvariations.meta”,
“data/vehicles.meta”,
}

1 Like

Never gotten any of these errors before, sorry guys… I can’t do much here. I have them on my server and haven’t crashed once.

Yeah not working for me :frowning: Wish it did this is awesome

I had a problem with it saying, “Couldn’t load, rims”, I just got rid of the “Data” folder and deleted the text in the “_resourses”

its the explorer rims that make the game/server crash i took them out and now it works perfectly fine so whatever the last rims are

That’s what I wanted and I haven’t had that problem yet.

what do you mean by that?

I have a server for myself that’s all.

He hasn’t had the problem :wink:

I can confirm this too. The FPIS/FPIU rims are broken and cause the carpet something error. Sad cuz those are my favorite.

Nevada-Carpet-Carpet, its the issue that is caused by the FPIU rims, which as stated above is unfortunate as those are my favourite rims as well. I’m not exactly sure what causes it, as it happens are random when using the wheels, not just the second I put them on

yep there are other rims like that but im not for sure how to get them but i know it can be done they are on the lspdfr website they are better quality anyways…

these are from LCPDFR.

these http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/18279-ford-police-interceptor-series-hubcaps/?tab=comments#comment-164869