[Release] Player Knockout [Updated v2.2]

Great idea! I’ll add that soon when I get a chance.

Hmm, that’s very strange. I have never heard of this but my only idea is that something is different with the other players client.

Do they have edited metas or client mods installed on their side?

Or were they using godmode/invincible? Because you need to be able to be damaged in order to return weapon results.

1 Like

No godMode/invincible and nothing but the standard client on their side, I added some prints in to see the damage and also to show ko.damage and it showed I was doing damage to her but was not showing any prints past HasEntityBeenDamagedByWeapon. I made sure it was getting her ped by printing ko.ped and I could prove she was taking damage, I could prove that it knew ko.health < ko.prev but still nothing past that native. I am curious if the game is being sexist and because she was using mp_female. I don’t know and frankly I am stumped. The only thing I can think of that is different is we are modifying her max health too 200 when she joins because of the GTA problem of giving female peds 175 max health instead of 200. Not sure if that is causing any issues. I also tried reconfiguring the native and using other natives to see if I could find a work around but nothing works.

Just added your request, and more, in version 2.1 which is available now in the original post:

3 Likes

WOAH that was quick.

DOPE! any chance you can put on github so we can track, follow updates easier than post?

1 Like

Sure thing, I haven’t used it much but I’ll start one and add this first

I noticed a problem with the script if a player who is injured gets hit by another player he regains 100% of his life so become invincible!

Thank you for the bug report. There were a few calculation issues I found that are now fixed in version 2.2, I recommend that everyone updates it.

1 Like

Nice ! Big thanks for your quickly correction !: )

I have see other problem ! The knife and other melee weapon cant damage for other player ! If you try that

Its same for the pets

Ah okay, I didn’t think the knife or pet counted as melee but I guess they do. I should be able to easily add a check to filter those out.

1 Like

Nice ! Im waiting update to try that

have you had chance to update this?

1 Like

Just downloaded it, the issue has not been fixed. So nah.

1 Like

You welcome thanks for all you to :slight_smile: !

you might be able to just add a table in the config file and put all the weapon hash in there that way ppl can add to it if they have added weapons. But the HasEntityBeenDamagedByWeapon counts knives and such as melee weapons to. I dont know of anything thats just blunt melee. Also did you ever put this on github? If not its not hard and ppl can help contribute to it with you deciding if you want to merge the changes or not.

Haven’t put it on github but it’s open source and can view it in the first post Open Source Code section.

And that’s a good idea to specify which weapons, but the main issue seems that ClearEntityLastDamageEntity and/or ClearEntityLastWeaponDamage does not properly clear that info, so after you get melee’d just once then after bullets will register as melee

Anymore updates?

needs update