[Release] Pillbox Hospital by Jobscraft

You need to remove the wrong ipl

i have the same issue as above and i only have 1 ipl loading script and im using the IPls that are said to load here so im unsure why it would be doing this

You guys are obviously not doing something right.

Make a folder call it ( balls ) for all I care…
Add start balls in your server.cfg

inside it do the following…

make a __resource.lua file
inside this ad the following manifest.

resource_manifest_version ‘77731fab-63ca-442c-a67b-abc70f28dfa5’

Save that.

Now create a stream folder… It should look like this
https://gyazo.com/e219af8076e27591a3a954512f77f49c

Put all the files I supplied in the clean pillbox folder into the stream folder.

Make sure you are just requesting these two IPLs or it will not work.
RequestIpl rc12b_hospitalinterior
RequestIpl rc12b_hospitalinterior_lod

Thats it… If you cant get this going after this, please delete your server and go play minecraft.

8 Likes

uninstalled mine craft last week. i got it bro you just lil confusing with the way u explained it in the readme for me at least. balls is loaded thanks chief

You don’t need to put "this_is_a_map ‘yes’ " it’s like a model replace

So is there any fix or change to get this to not crash or is fivem not going to fix it? Must be a way to do it family rp runs the same interior just fine it seems

Mine never crash

What Tag dowsload ???

its not like mine is crashing often but my server has 32 players in it for like 16-18 hrs of a the day… and alot waiting and it dose crash somtimes

+1 12345 char

Are you sure this is your work? This looks very similar to the one I released months ago… Here’s the working version… Shout out to the original author ariclol… hospital (2).zip (2.9 MB)

1 Like

Yup :slight_smile:

1 Like

Look the size of props files

First time loading in IPL, I have Bob74_ipl
now where exactly do I put these?

put this 2 lines RemoveIpl(“rc12b_default”) and RequestIpl(“rc12b_hospitalinterior”) in your IPL script

2 Likes

People on our server get this error pretty often. Even I got it a few times on a really good PC.

Anyone got a fix?

You need them to clear there cache

That does not fix it.

Oh, did you try client side cache too? I had that issue and cleared client and server cache and it fixed it

I got everyone to clear their cache from their FiveM folder. Didn’t help.

You say clearing the server’s cache?

When changing IPL’s or interiors such as this you need to always clear client / server sided cache.