[RELEASE] Pet's script!

Voici mon petit script d’animaux de compagnies. N’hesitez pas a Pull Request pour ameliorer le script ou a directement m’envoyer des idees mais surtout les bugs que vous rencontrez avec le script !
Il y a possibilite de donner des ordres ( Coucher, assis ) a certains animaux, leur donner a manger, les mettre dans votre vehicule.

Here is my little pet script. Do not hesitate to make a Pull Request to improve the script or directly send me ideas, but especially the bugs you encounter with the script!
This script allows you to give orders (to sleep, sit) to certain animals, feed them, and put them in your vehicle.
I need an english translation, please PM me if you are able to do that !

02/02/2018 : new update please re download the script, there is not more knowned bug

03/02/2018 :you can now ask him to fetch the ball, you can also ask him to be less slow and come fast at your feet, no more translation and notification errors and fix the spawning bug when the pet dont follow you

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/384379008810221579/409056790563782657/20180202194519_1.jpg

Fetch the ball

36 Likes

your beautiful!!!
20 Character

1 Like

Vrp Please

type or paste code here
9 Likes

Hi wonderfull ur script . but it’s possible to restrict the menu acces at online one player by a ID steam or other ?

Hey,

I took the time to translated it for you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cmJuJ0mS7CiEnj5iNxp_0sM9tks6f10r/view?usp=sharing

I hope it’s all. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Okey, i might done something wrong with the translate, cause the Blip aint showing on map.

EDIT: I did edit it abit more, and still not working :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi, Very nice job !

For the blip, line 558 client/main.lua there is a duplication:

Remplace this:
table.insert(elements, {label = ‘Westie - $50000’,value = “westie”, price = 50000})value = “westie”, price = 50000})

by this:
table.insert(elements, {label = ‘Westie - $50000’,value = “westie”, price = 50000})

Question:

Could you refresh the animal menu when player buy a new animal ?
The menu is still for the animal previously pourchased (without disconnect/connect)

Again, thank you !

1 Like

Hello, after downloading your script. Everything is going well, except that the import to the database “essentialmode” is making a mistake.

The INSERT TO items table is red because there is an error.

Can you help me mate?

yeah…
20 character

For sql :

#use ‘essentialmode’ I don’t use it when injecting sql in dbb

INSERT INTO shops (name, item, price) VALUES
(‘LTDgasoline’,‘croquettes’,1000);
INSERT INTO items (name, label) VALUES
(‘croquettes’, ‘Croquettes’);
ALTER TABLE users
ADD COLUMN animal VARCHAR(50) NULL;

You certify that this code will not lead to error?

SQL request :

( ‘LTDgasoline’, ‘croquettes’, 1000)
MySQL replied: Documentation

1054 - ‘’ LTDgasoline ‘’ field unknown in field list

I took the eden_animal.sql , removed use essential, removed spaces end removed a “,”

Dont forget to use 65001 UTF-8 encoding. If you inject it many times, verify that the first order is not duplicate (look in shops or items you maybe have the item croquettes many times) because the error I had was for the second order

USE essentialmode;
(‘LTDgasoline’,‘croquettes’,1000)
;
(‘croquettes’, ‘Croquettes’),
;
ALTER TABLE users

to

(‘LTDgasoline’,‘croquettes’,1000);
(‘croquettes’, ‘Croquettes’);
ALTER TABLE users

1 Like

Anyone who has a English Translate for this yet? :slight_smile:

Google translation is my best friend

I did translate it, and i fixed the error. Still no blips showing up on map for Pet Shop :stuck_out_tongue:

Try to rename the blip name in client/main.lua from lines 504 to 514.

Vrp Please

type or paste code here

stop spam for vrp please Convert it yourself!

2 Likes

@FuraXx easy boy ( 20 chars )