[RELEASE][PDRP] Sheriff Pack [NON-ELS]

I want to first thank you for releaseing this… My question is before downloading it is… Is this els or non-els? I am slowly building my own server for my friends and I to play on and not using els vehicles. Thanks again and thanks for the info in advance

1 Like

Its Not ELS. I have just updated the post

1 Like

@Daveyentim1
Is there any template for this pack

1 Like

There is not but you should be able to edit the file themselves

1 Like

ty… I noticed the texture on the canis mesa has no interior but instead it shows the skin as a interior and there is no windows in some

1 Like

cars have messed up textures

1 Like

Anyway of making all the lights blue?

1 Like

Load the models in OpenIV and extract the livery. Download a .dds file converter. Convert to .png. Edit file to your liking. put back in. Same with the lights.

2 Likes

can you explain a little more bout the lights plz. I have edited the vehicle textures but kinda leary bout messing up the lights.If this annoying to ask let me know.

1 Like

Not sure what else to explain. Just find the light textures in the vehicle texture file. Extract them, convert the file to a .png, edit the colors in your favorite image editor, then replace the ones in the vehicle texture file with your new ones.

2 Likes

thank you… that actual helped

1 Like

Any Way You Can Fix This?

[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
Physics validation failed for asset sheriff5.yft.
This asset is INVALID. Please remove it, or fix the exporter used to export it.
Details: Poly 0 edge reference is invalid. It leads to vertex 27, when there are only 20 vertices.

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: gta-streaming-five.dll+47530
Report ID: … [uploading?] (use Ctrl+C to copy)

1 Like

Thank you man alot, nice person !!