[RELEASE][PDRP] Sheriff Pack [NON-ELS]

Delete this post please

6 Likes

More RP stuff, woo. (trying to not sound like a asshat) Good Job making everyone’s ((who RP’s)) job a whole lot easier.

3 Likes

Author made an effort, created something, shared it.
Davey is a nice guy. Thank you, Davey.

2 Likes

I love people like you!

1 Like

Can you possibly release the templates for the vehicles. I would like to implement these into my server!

1 Like

Gonna ask the same thing. I was looking to use some of these. Amazing looking chargers and the raptor is a beauty.

1 Like

idk why but when i put the files in and fired it up loaded fine but i couldnt find the chevy truck and the raptor was messed up

1 Like

im having trouble spawning the vehicles… I’m new to all this make a server stuff lol. please help on how to spawn these vehicles?

1 Like

Thank you a lot Bobble! I will be using this on my server “Infinity Gaming RP”!

1 Like

amazing, thanks for sharing it ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

do you have a lambda menu?

2 Likes

I added mine to my server and added these to the garages list and I still can’t get them to spawn for some reason? Any suggestions?

1 Like

i do now haha! I am learning as I go along sorry to be a pain with the dumb question. do you know how to get command text only plugins? i.e just like ‘SoE’ that’s the style I prefer than having all these menus pop up. I don’t mind have a menu like the lamba for the main admins but when it comes to civilians, I want them to only use text commands on everything.

1 Like

you forgot to add a police bicycle http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/16169-police-bicycle/?sort=newest&tab=reviews#review-53534

1 Like

Can we have the template for the vehicles please?

1 Like

I need the template for the charger, sheriff8, hook me up please so I dont have to spend hours on photoshop trying to figure one out

1 Like

will u be adding more vehicle in the future

1 Like

which one is the big 4 by 4 one on the right cant find it

1 Like

You need wait a min for them to spawn it takes a while because the mods not default and add-on’s so take longer to spawn in.

1 Like

@Daveyentim1 can we have templates?

1 Like