[Release] PD Impound [ESX]

I’m a bit late but I haven’t had access from my PC yet so I just quickly made this for you in class.
hrp_pd_impound-master.zip (15.6 KB)

See if that fixes it for you, if it does let me know so I can later add it to the main branch.

• No errors?
  • Do you have plate column on your database?
  • Are the vehicles you’re trying to impound in the owned_vehicles table?

Remove line 88 on the server.lua

I seem to have left a console trace there that gives an error when there’s no vehicles impounded. Might as well remove the trace above it. I’ll fix it in the main branch.

Citizen.Trace("VEHICLES")
		Citizen.Trace(vehicles[1].plate)

@KrizFrost Didn’t you have the same issue? Could you maybe help this man out.

thank you for all the attention you have given us manin you and show

The issue is either the vehicle shop or your esx_police script they both have to be updated on the same version if you have the new version of the vehicle shop or the new version of esx police then you may be running into issues also if you have migrate and your running the old version of esx policejob and esx vehicleshop cause it changes the way the tables work in the database so for me since Im running a customized version of the esx policejob I just stuck with the old version of both and never used migrate.

still continues the same way, I just wanted to know in the styler on which line lowers the whiteboard.

HorizonPls did not change anything, type did not download the whiteboard

#impound-form, #admin-terminal, #retrieval-form or smth. Should be almost at the top of the css file.

Im not sure how my changes didnt affect anything. Ive only tested it in the browser though which might be an issue with flex box.

I was seeing about esx_eden_garage
where it checks in the owned_vehicles table the state of the vehicle
1 = in the garage
0 = out of the garage
Would there be any way for your resource to change this reference when it is impund
and when the player pays to pick up the vehicle it changes to state 1
If you can help, I’d love to use your resource.

You could just add an iditional clause to the impound query. Its something you have to do yourself and something you should be able to do.

I will not implement this into the main branch because it could have all sorts of side effects for other server owners.

HorizonPolis I still could not change to 1366x768 resolution the impound menu, could you give me a hand in it

hrp_pd_impound.zip (15.2 KB)

Don’t ask me how, but I send you the wrong file before. This time the css file should fix it.

thank you HorizonPls

Horizon Ps I tried but I could not, could you give me a notion why it’s not working, like I’m still able to pick up the vehicle even when it’s seized

Look mate, if you’re running a server or trying to run one you’ll need to be able to figure this out for yourself. I don’t have the time to fix everything. Theres different ways and places to fix this, but you’ll have to do it yourself.

Best of luck.

thank you Horizons already got it, you and the guy thanks for this great job

do it and see if it solves for you, for me it will solve. va in esx_eden_garage and change the same way as the image…

MySQL.Async.fetchAll(“SELECT * FROM owned_vehicles WHERE owner=@identifier AND owned_vehicles.plate NOT IN (SELECT plate from h_impounded_vehicles)”,{[’@identifier’] = xPlayer.getIdentifier()}, function(data)

and in hrp_pd_impound serve.lua put this so that every time the car leaves the seizure is false.

MySQL.Sync.execute(“UPDATE owned_vehicles SET state=false WHERE state=true”, {})