[Release] PD Impound [ESX]

I would have a question.

We always loved the nice original ESX garage.
but mostly cars get lost and you cant get them back.

With your stuff you can impound cars. BUt does it maybe be able to contain also the lost cars for an fixed fee or something?

Thats why we are not using the esx garage anymore. The database was full of cars which where lost :smiley:

Also would love to see esx_boats working with this too.

Got a question about installing this…will it work in your scripts folder or does it have to go into esx folder? As its not named esx_hrp_pd_impound? or do u add that to it?

Thanks in advance.

That would be smart adding the hours then giving mechanics and police option to unimpound vehicles

Also How do you get the notifications to pop over your head like that been looking to set that up for awhile

When I wanna exist the menu it’s not closing when there is no vehicle which is impounded. whats the issue?

Might be something wrong with your dependencies, ove not had time to check them yet. Where did you install it, this resource was not tested in the esx folder but in the main resource folder.

Ill address all of your issues somewhere this week guys, really tight on time right now. If everything is functional for you, please let me know.

2 Likes

iam not getting the menu up

Yup, menu has issue as it seems like

I’ll need to see some errors if im going to fix these issues.

Do not rename the resource or the menu will not show up.

Menu is showing up when you change resource name, the issue is that it’s not closing, I will try it out again without changing the name to see if it does something or it’s getting fixed. thanks tho for making others aware of it.

If its not closing or impounding thats probably because the resource name is not hrp_pd_impound or the resource is not directly installed in the resource directory.

UPDATE
The github repository now has a branch called Update_01, I pushed this 5 seconds ago as it is what i’ve been working on for the past 2 hours and i’ll probably not have any more time to work on it this week. This update should allow your police officers and mechanics to hold vehicles and have a person ask them to unlock the vehicles before they can unimpound them.

It might work for you, it might not. Its late…

I LOVE this script! Is it possible you can convert/remake it for VRP?

I ran into a small issue, I updated the SQL with the “plates” how ever, when I buy a car the plates row is empty and when I try to tow it says “No owner” I assume cause it cannot find the plate… any solutions?

Do you have esx migrate, ive been to busy to look into dependencies but you seem to be missing atleast 1

Yup I do,

I’ve tried also tried removing it, doing it from scratch reset my database… cant really think of what else to do… it just wont recognize the plates which means the user cannot put the car in the garage, sell the car or impound it cause its now looking for a plate that does not exist…

–edit–
I looked in my console and I get this error
[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “UPDATE owned_vehicles SET s
tate=true WHERE state=false {=}”: Unknown column ‘state’ in ‘where clause’
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_society: citizen:/
scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:39: at
tempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)

So basically, this is not an issue with this script? Because in that case I cannot help you.

Well, I had no idea what the issue is so I figured I could start here, if its not a script problem Ill keep digging, Thanks for responding anyways.