First off I want to note that I am well aware of @PandaBasketteur’s Job System and Paycheck for use with @Kyominii’s CopsFiveM This works great for the full version of CopsFiveM however, those who want the lite version and only have cop jobs on the server may not need a full job and payroll system, or at least until Kyominii introduces one in a future release.
So, with that out of the way, I present to you PayCops - A very simple payroll system for the lite version of CopsFiveM.
Crime does pay! At a set time frame, between a set amount.
- CopsFiveM (Lite Version) (and its requirements, obviously)
- Install requirements
- Download PayCops.zip from here.
- Unzip into the “resources” folder on your server.
- PayCopsto citmp-server.yml in your server root.
- Set the MySQL settings at the top of server.lua
- Restart server
Customization & Defaults
There are a few settings that can be changed to alter the pay system.
Settings are at the top of both client.lua and server.lua.
- MySQL Database settings - Self explanatory.
- minSalary = int - The lowest possible paycheck. (Default is 450)
- maxSalary = int - The maximum possible paycheck. (Default is 2500)
Salary will be a random number between minSalary and maxSalary amounts.
- paytime = int - The amount of time (in minutes) between each paycheck. (Default is 10)
Obligatory Virus Check
zip hash: c976d3212be1b4023c8e8d98a327e722b8b6529ca91105ea0f07fed3f24ae68c
For those who wanna fork, contribute or whatever… it’s also on GitHub.
I hope it’s of some use to somebody! - Thanks!