[Release] Panic Button Script

Is it possible to chanche the button?

No its is…The scripter @JakeWyatt is no longer active as it seems and giving active users the ability to work with the script has packed it into a dll. We all love scripts all … not really

Okay thanks, for telling me :smiley:

i have downloaded it and done everything correct but when i start it or something it gives me this

then when i try add a cop i type it in the icecon and it says any help thanks

Is it maybe possible to “open” this script that we can work with it, please?

simple easy and awesome. <3

is there a way to make it so it does not use the persons steam name it uses their character name instead? also when someone presses the panic button, it shows in chat but does not put any blips on the map for some reason is there a way to change this please?

for a future update would be awesome if the panic button was like /p or something like that

This is kinda a old release i doubt it will get updated.

(edit:)
If you want those features probably best to just make it yourself.

alright no worries thank you

Hi dose this work with vrp

Whould it be possible to have steam hex instead?

when i typed addcop ID it says access denied for command addcop even tho i have admin perms

can you change the holding of f6 to a commands like /panic

If your asking if “You” can change it then no.

EDIT: Unless he releases source code. (Which your supposed to do now in every release but since this is old he did not.)

dang @JakeWyatt could you get this done for me or release the source code?

How do i change the output? So fx change what it says when someone use the panic button? I have a danish server so the text shouldnt be in english.

1 Like

How the f do you get this to work? I do not have clue how to add the cops so it works. im very new to this so please don’t judge me (:

Link no longer works.

Link isnt working

Reload missing script

Fixes:

- resource_manifest_version
- added  fxmanifest.lua

F6 - Activate the Panicbutton for added cops (or other ID’s)