[Release][Pack] Custom Cop Peds Pack

Hey, did you figure it out with esx_policejob ?

anyway you could add a black SAHP vest to the highway ped thats would be amazing?

ya a sahp vest on the highway ped would be sick af

Do I need to create my own .meta to get these to work or is there a generic one i can use? Thanks.

@TheRhob @Mickenson_Laplante [How-to] Stream add-on peds

1 Like

Sorry for so late response been busy for a while

No problem, thanks for the link. Iā€™ll give it a try!

In the PD Pick, I see that you have a reshade or something like that. Seems to me that it is a POV preset from Redux, Can you link me it or installation tut anything like that?
Thanks!

@Mizkit Hereā€™s DOJā€™s Black SAHP ped. http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/16068-san-andreas-emergency-service-ped-pack/ Just download it and go into the SAHP folder and go to textures it will be in there. (Install the ped first)

1 Like

Hey, I tried to put this into my FXserver but it didnt work. Im just wondering if I have done something wrong. What I have done is made a new file and dragged the lua and stream in. Is that what I have to do beacuse its not working

On the download link Iā€™m getting 404 not found, anyone else?

Thanks For Letting me know I will try to fixā€¦

• Updated Download Link thats why it has no clicks :smile:

Avery is wack at RP:joy:

Restarted download link

Dang this is a year oldā€¦ time flew by fast

• Updated Download Link

How do you go about downloading these uniforms to the server and can you use these with custom pedā€™s (skinchanger) or is it a model?

These are replacement peds for the default NPCs. It is not EUP if that is what youā€™re asking

Looks great!