[Release] OpenCAD (Computer Aided Dispatch) [Demo Site]

@Chip_W_Gaming I know openCad is still in developement but there are a lot of broken pages, some that don’t redirect corrently, for starts the logout button is not completed, i had to figure it out and get the correct logout link, there are other things like the “firearms license” it does not send (i think its not completed what so ever, which is fine since this is still being devv’ed), but i mean ill manage through untill more updates are released, To OpenCad developers thank you for having this server open to the public for free!

Appreciate all the work <3

@ray511 I absolutely love the work they did. My dev is converting the login and registration over to a steam login so we can grab a player’s HEX without having to explain to them how to get it. We are also changing the license plate registration “state” to “city” since this is GTA and there is only one state. We most likely won’t update anymore since we are making major changes and our own fixes. We don’t want them to break.

So, thanks to this dev team for the great ground work.

1 Like

Glad you like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

The reason it is state is because you wouldn’t register to a city it would be state and you can roleplay an out of state plate.

1 Like

@termanator1128 I realize that, but there also isn’t all of those states in the game. I wasn’t trying to say anything bad about it, just mentioning the change and why.

Oh and using the steam login/registration, we can setup the admin section to apply the HEX to our whitelist.

I understand that but that is the point of roleplay. Also, you can do whatever you want with it. You break it you fix it. Meaning if you do something to break it and come to us we won’t help you.

Don’t get me wrong, I get it. A lot of communities replicate their state. And yes, we understand that if we break it, we fix it. That’s just a given considering they would be options you don’t even offer. No offense. Nonetheless, great work and thank you for allowing others to tailor it to their needs.

Ya, I totally understand. Just glad you like it :slight_smile:

Hello @Chip_W_Gaming,

So it really is for roleplay but we have a private security firm that actually modified our cad to where they could use it ive use this cad on multiple communities had no issues with the states but if you have an further suggestions or concerns please email us at support@opencad.io any input is appreciated;

Thanks
Justin Farmer

Any idea why the dispatch new call send button wont work?

Its currently noted as a bug @termanator1128 its an issue with the civlian part and dispatch link

@gam3vidz

I had neither a suggestion nor a concern. I plainly stated I understood the role play. All I’ve done here is explained the things that my devs are doing with the full understanding that you won’t support a modified version of the cad. And as I’ve said a couple of times here, I sincerely appreciate the work you guys have done. You guys put together a great CAD/MDT. Even in this early release, it’s better than most. I thank you for allowing it to be open source so that people like me can turn it into what my community needs it to be.

You’re proud that some company liked it enough to tear it apart and make it what they needed, but when I say what we are doing with it, it seems to be an issue. You guys are confusing.

Again, thanks for the great work you’ve done and for allowing others to use it as they see fit.

2 Likes

When is the next update coming out

The update was released '2 days ago`

This is SOOO cool guys, thanks for the release! :mascot:

Edit: Is there any way to use russian symbols in gender menu? I’ve fully converted all tables to utf8 in phpmyadmin, inside of it it looks fine, but it appears as ??? in CAD.

Thats something that can be looked into maybe i could add a Russian version of this

Hi,
I’ve installed to the server, I can log in etc. but when I go to edit a user I get 2 errors

1 Pop up which says;

Exeption:[object Object]

Then press OK, and try to input details and I get;

1 normal error which says

Error updating record: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘’ at line 1

I’ve got all my tables in MySQL, from the SQL import file?

Any ideas?

It will be fixed soon.