[Release] OpenCAD (Computer Aided Dispatch) [Demo Site]

And now you are showing private information.

This is by far from private information, I’m asking for simple help fixing an issue. As shown I sent a “support ticket” and got nothing in return. Granted it is open source but why also offer support and not get it.

1 Like

It is deemed private information as by it is ran on a private site. All you had to say was you submitted a ticket and got a reply. What support did you not get?

Alright terminator calm and all situations be resolved

1 Like

:zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Liking so far. keep the updates coming. Also make Civilian identity’s editable.

EDIT: Also got a Windows server for it. works good now with PHP 5.6

thanks! we are doing our best.

Hello,

Your Jira website is down otherwise I would have opened this there.

After the update, I am unable to clear calls.

Issue:
Trying to clear 911 calls or dispatch calls, hitting clear shows a prompt “Are you sure?”. After hitting OK, nothing happens on CAD. No units are returned 10-8 nor does the call record.

I have attempted a clean install but the issue still persists.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Its a known error were working in things join our discord we can help you

could you possibly add a tone for when someone places a 911 call, the dispatcher hears an audio tone play that lets him know a 911 call was placed? the reason i’m asking this is 'cause when i’m in game and logged in as a dispatcher i don’t know when i receive a 911 call until i check the CAD, which could be minutes later.

Hey @Gyro17,

Originally it was designed to use dual screen display but this is a really good idea I’ll have a look into it :smiley:

@termanator1128 check this out

Does anyone know when support is coming back for this? The newest update seems to have broken it further than it was before. I’ve joined the discord but someone ruined that and they no longer offer support there either.

• Every time a person clicks to go on-duty, a bell is ringing then finally stops
  • The tones don’t work again
  • Adding a license plate to an identity still displays an mysql error
  • Can’t assign more than one person to call
  • Once a call is made, you can’t assign anyone to it
  • Adding a narrative still does not work

I am just wondering if anyone else is having any of the same issues and how they resolved it.

I really love this system and I appreciate the work that has gone into it.

Thank you.

We still do have support active. All you have to do is ask. All of what you are reporting is fixed. I have multiple ways to test what has been done. The only thing that is true on the list is the new call tone ringing. That is fixed on my end and will be updated soon. If you need help we have Jira open for a reason.
Thanks
Brennen
OpenCAD, Developer

Hey @termanator1128 ,

I had OpenCAD installed on my webserver/vps, it works, however there are a lot of errors, when it comes to removing vehicles, editting the groups that a user is in, checking some features just gives you error messages, im not %100 sure if its my server, or since OpenCAD hasnt been completed, but in another community i was in the was working fine for the most of it, but right now its giving me a hard time same goes for my members.

Regards,
Ray.

@jumboshrimp I am having a lot off issues with it, but hopefully they will help fix it <3

If you are having issues post a ticket on Jira.
Thanks
Brennen

@termanator1128 Will do, thanks

@ray511 what are the errors?

We will be releaseing an update to fix a lot of issues

1 Like

Sounds good! Can’t wait for the update.