[Release] OpenCAD (Computer Aided Dispatch) [Demo Site]

@AWITTING22 Please be advised that the installation pre-requisites for OpenCAD are well documented in the README available the project’s GitHub repository.

To further answer the question of “Will OpenCAD support couchdb?”:

We do not have any plans for couchdb support on the roadmap for the foresseable future.

can someone help me set it up pls

Go to the discord there is a step by step installation guide and 24/7 support.

Hmmm, any reason when I click on the Admin button in Select A Console, the admin page is blank? Everything else comes up but admin page.

Can you but a bug report in at https://jira.opencad.io/servicedesk/customer/portal/1

Can someone help me I just installed it but it has not styling and 404 error when I login

please open a ticket in jira

Importing the sql is not understadable for me as it tries to create a table called “users” which already is in use by Essentialmode. How do I go around this issue?

Ah Patrick oh dear Patrick you don’t use this with in fivem servers this is a web based php if you go to our GitHub page then the wiki it will explain all

Does not Work with PHP 7 on Ubuntu 17.

Please refer to OpenCAD.io Togo to our discord and post a ticket in jira :slight_smile:

anyone else having problems were dispatchers cant send new calls?

Please report this in jira.opencad.io

i have and the support person said to restalling everything including the database, didnt work and now everyones gotta re-request access again. only posted here to see if other people that use opencad have had the same bug

I will personally look into this and see what’s going on thank you for reaching out to us

2 Likes

Everything is working great except for “adminActions.php”, It just returns blank.

adminActions.php shouldn’t return anything as it just holds functions. If there is an issue please post a ticket on Jira.

When I say return I mean opens the page.

If you are having an issue post it on Jira. Sorry for late reply.

Yeah and they replied with:

Brennen commented:
This is going to happen as it isn’t fully finished. This is still pre-alpha.
Thanks
Brennen
OpenCAD, Developer