[Release] OpenCAD (Computer Aided Dispatch) [Demo] [Open Source] [GNU GPL v3]

It was a design decision. We did that so that people could the oc_GTAV_data.sql and use is as a template for other games if the wish. This way the wouldn’t have to strip out all the GTA V data and then put in the data they want.

Thank you lending a hand.

1 Like

You’re welcome, Morgrhim.

You’re welcome, Phill.

But can I host it local? In xmapp then htdocs?n

If I want to host this local. Can I do it trought XAMPP? And then put the whole cad in htdocs?

Yes, but keep in mind:

So I’ve got the files installed into my cPanel, made an SQL DB for it and got a domain. When I set the BASE_URL to my domain, even with a subdomain too, it won’t redirect or load the CAD at all.

Mine is working fine, however if I become a cop, I cannot use the Assign button. I was wanting to use this in case of no dispatchers that way cops can assign themselves calls. It works if you back out and go in as a dispatcher but as a cop I cannot assign myself a call, even though there is a button right there to do it. It just does nothing.

Looking For Some One Who Knows How To Setup This Up As I Am Not Very Good At Websites.
Discord: Tyler#7991

Maybe to much to ASK for,

But is it possible to get an connection between fivem te game en the opencad site?

So you can ASK info of an incident? And it writed it in chat

Ive added a SSL certificate to my Website and now the CAD is completly broken, my other php sites work tho.

common ?

Quick question, we have our CAD up and running but just need to ask a couple questions.

1. How do we enable just the civilian access
  2. How do we enable this to be able to be displayed in game?

Are you asking how to have the CAD open in game? The easiest way and most common way is using the steam overlay browser because you can quickly shift+tab in and out.

1 Like

Has anyone here been following the beta releases? We’d definitely appreciate any feedback. At the time of the post the latest is 0.2.6-beta3.

We are really close to supporting translations. You will notice that there is a language (will be renamed to oc-lang in PR #201) folder which has translation files. Eventually they will become en.inc.php or es.inc.php for ease of use.

Soon we will be announcing that translations are fully open via CrowdIn and if anyone wishes to contribute that is welcome and appreciated. I am currently working to try and deploy and SSO solution so that those who already have utilized our JIRA don’t have go through a registration process again. Stay tuned for updates!

Is there anyone that is able to configure this for my server. I have a tablet system implemented and I’m looking for a custom cad to add in. My discord is CSCOTT#4936. Thanks in advance

Ive created a install video its super simple even a picto guide there isnt a reason you shouldnt be able to

1 Like

How do I make it so police can do vehicle/person lookups and not only dispatch?
thank you!

in the config, police_ncic or something like that

HELP setting up OPENCAD

can i get some help on how to set up the cad please