[Release] OpenCAD (Computer Aided Dispatch) [Demo] [Open Source] [GNU GPL v3]

fire
police
cad
mdt
civilian

hey man, I was wondering if u can help me install open cad, I can’t seem to get it to work

how do u set it up bro

Hey man , i need help bad can u help me?

Nice graphic you got there for the admin panel. Are you sure you didn’t steal it from the Angular JavaScript framework? :joy:

Like I said before this was for my community, when I gave it to open cad, they already had their own images to use and I was expecting them to change it. I released it because Open Cad was taking too long to use my own changes. I threw this together quick for my community. Not as an official release.

0.2.2.6 Release

0.2.2.7 Release

Awesome work. Thank you :slight_smile:

One thing I did notice, and this may help out others. If you sign up as a civilian you cannot access the civilian without accessing the file directly.
If you do the following, this will rectify it and you can access the civilian side after logging in:
go to the file /action/register.php
Line 92
elseif($division == “civillian”)
change to
elseif($division == “civilian”)

Worked for me anyway… Make sure you make a backup before editing any files! :slight_smile:

Do you still need help? Its very easy to install so I can help you out if you still need it

Hi how i can install this cad on windows with xampp ? instalation guide doesnt work

how do i look up civs while running a stop ? i can login to highway patrol but theres no option to search for civ

You have to enable the option in the config.

thank you very much (20)

any way to remove some request from being requested? i just want to keep

‘Dispatch’
‘Civilian’
‘Fire’ / ‘EMS’
‘Police Department’

i dont want anyone requesting admin or any of the other police category’s that are there.

@boom_gotcha not at the current point in time. In a future release department names will be customizable and departments will also he toggleable.

Thank you @phillf cant wait for the updates. I found a bug btw? where would i notify you guys about it?

You can report it @ https://help.opencad.io/

I got everything installed and set up by the directions given. But get stuck when I create my name and I get this

Warning : mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user ‘sab’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES) in /home/sanandr2/public_html/OpenCAD/actions/register.php on line 25

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_error() in /home/sanandr2/public_html/OpenCAD/actions/register.php:27 Stack trace: #0 /home/sanandr2/public_html/OpenCAD/actions/register.php(15): register() #1 {main} thrown in /home/sanandr2/public_html/OpenCAD/actions/register.php on line 27

Any ideas on what it could be?

You either have an incorrect password or your user does’t have any privileges to the database.