[Release] [OLD/NO-SUPPORT] MDT & Character & Vehicle Reg System & Licenses - Fully Ingame [1.5]

Most likely because you have a Space in your Licence plate i dont see plates that include a space :smiley:

yeah it tied in with a esx script but i don’t know witch . can you guys give a gand out?

Hey is there any way to make it pop-up character create when a player first joins?

Hi guys

Havent updated this project for a while due to school work etc, But now when im starting to get more time again i want to keep update this project and make it better.

Suggestions
Please shoot me or post an suggestion here and i can look into it and see if its possible to add to this project! Thank you!

Hello there @GunieMC90, Yes you can do that, You can add a event on the player join and then trigger the function “SRR_CHAR_INFO” thats found in the “char_server” file.

Appreciate your response , the thing is i’m not a scripter :smiley: could you write what i should write in the char_server file please ?
Thank you

Will release a small 1.3 version with the thing you requested + some bug fixes and window issues. :slight_smile:

1 Like

nice release dude

1 Like

UPDATE 1.3

• /flashid has been fixed (hopefully : P)
  • Pilot School with test/license has been added with blip on map, With features such as if the plane gets destroyed your course gets canceled.
  • Now you can change in the config if you want the character window to popup when you spawn in or not, Requested by @GunieMC90
  • Character window does now work with both /char and /character
  • Windows are now closing correctly when opening a new one while having another open.
  • Fixed MDT issue with giving points to a player, Also added notification when getting a ticket
  • Fixed some coloring issues with pages.
  • Fixed so if vehicle gets deleted under license test, The test gets canceled.

Some Screenies :stuck_out_tongue:

Github/download Link: https://github.com/Clatanii/MDT-CHAR

Im currently working out the system and developing new features! Stay tuned and thanks for the amazing support! :slight_smile:

The Cart approves :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Can you guys make a PHP Web Script for the Dispatchers??

@ASRP At the moment i will not make any PHP Website based script as this is supposed to be all ingame, However something i may be considering is a dispatch system ingame with all neccesary features. Give me suggestions what i should look like and features for it if you want. :slight_smile:

I think it should be ingame and on a web based system and the player can chose which one to use!

I also think it should have a Postal Code, Location, Primary Officer, Secondary Officers, Call Description, Call Notes, and Call Waiting for Officers to be assigned (if no one is 10-8), Be sure to also do Statuses, and everything else is up to you

1 Like

@Clatanii What Do You Mean By “drag and drop the “drop me” SQL file inside your database”?

Import it to your database, If you host one server by zap you already have one set up for you. Go into your database click on your main table and find “import” and select the file.

i Dont Use Zap

And By Data Base Do You Mean Resource Folder?

No you need to have a data base like MySQL

Hey, is this ESX? Or just for a normal FX server??