[Release] OCRP Flywheels Garage

hello people i am one of the Dev’s over at OCRP and today i wanted to start giving back to the community and start releasing some of my map mods i have been working on first one is the Flywheels garage in sandy next to the airfield with this map mod the gates have now been taken away so u can use the inside it brings a better RP for the tow people to use … ps the middle bar u can drive though working on a fix … if u do find any errors with this map please let me know so i can get a fix done Thanks to Jon for removing the collisions …

Sandytowyard.rar (1.1 MB)

Nice Script I will tray and replay this comment

nice Bro i will try it right now

works nice thanks

Thanks bro good job

Can you remove this itmes

if i can see them cos they aint on my end

hmm??

Edit:
sorry i had this instaled https://no.gta5-mods.com/maps/illegal-customs-at-sandy-shore-s-airport

NVM

haha no worrys dude

It’s nice to see you guys at OCRP releasing more of your awesome resources to the public! And this is why I like OCRP more than DoJ, you guys care for the Community and actually releases your scripts. Thanks :grinning:

+1

This is great. So great that I put it in my server and didn’t even tell anyone about it. Within 10-15 minutes my staff started getting complaints about people fighting over who’s shop it was. Lol. Thanks for the release. :+1:

lol this made me laugh just reading it

Nixx… why didnt u tell me u put this in

Nice to see more of the OCRP .YMAPs released! :slight_smile:

Are you by any chance planning on creating a thread with all of your released map mods at some point or will you create a new separate thread for each .YMAP? Just asking because I like using these mods in SP but I rarely check the FiveM forums, so it’s easy for me to miss stuff like this if there’s a separate thread created for each map mod instead of one thread with all of them in it which then gets updated when a new mod is released. But it obviously is up to whether you wanna create a thread like that or not