[Release] OCRP Community Releases

Alright

Love these resources. Thanks!

how many props is the tow yard, do you have any idea how impactful it is to FPS?

for some reason the taxi meter its not working for me :frowning:

and im getting this for impound and im using eden garage 2 any one know how to fix it

Off topic question how do you guys refuel your helicopters? I am running Legacy fuel and am using local state police and medavac helicopters.

help am i stupid or something? i correctly installed the radar by combining the to resources and the menu will pop up but then when i try to cloe the rada it wont close and the radar itself will not show up

Where do I get the mapzoomdata file?
I don’t know where to take it. Help me.

I want it to be homogeneous. Now map, I zoomed in and not pretty.

Install the map zoom data in the path C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app\citizen\common\data\ui\ copy “mapzoomdata.meta” into that file and replace. You will now be able to zoom in and out without a problem

2 Likes

Thank you so much I want this Thank you for your advice Now I zoom in, and the map is very beautiful.

What is the key to trigger the boat anchor?

2 Likes

love your server and thank you for giving out your mods

if its server sided you have to have a postal code map already installed if its not srver sided then no one will know

you should release your esx_policejob menu

1 Like

thanks

OCRP should release there map modification, or ymap near the yellowjack with all those trees. It looks really good ingame and i would like to see it released.

1 Like

@ocrp Is the Scratchoff script the old one ? I can see some improvements for them but wanted to check if you were still actively developing on it

@ocrp Hi dude how easy is it to rip the bolo code out of your edit of wraith speed script?

At that point isn’t it just default wraith?

The radar is broken. The menu doesn’t do anything.

Has anybody got a fixed version? I’d really appreciate it, thanks.