[Release] OCRP Community Releases

I figured this out, in client/main.lua change

RegisterNetEvent(‘esx:playerLoaded’)
AddEventHandler(‘esx:playerLoaded’, function(xPlayer)
currentJob = ESX.GetPlayerData().job.name
end)

RegisterNetEvent(‘esx:setJob’)
AddEventHandler(‘esx:setJob’, function(xPlayer)
currentJob = ESX.GetPlayerData().job.name
end)

To

RegisterNetEvent(‘esx:playerLoaded’)
AddEventHandler(‘esx:playerLoaded’, function(xPlayer)
currentJob = ESX.GetPlayerData().job
end)

RegisterNetEvent(‘esx:setJob’)
AddEventHandler(‘esx:setJob’, function(xPlayer)
currentJob = ESX.GetPlayerData().job
end)

1 Like

For esx_taximeter, I have done as stated, I have changed the config to config.lua and I have put the space in { ‘taxi’ }, I have also changed the text in client/main.lua and I am no longer getting errors, but at the same time, the Taxi Meter will not open. Can someone please assist me? TIA

2 Likes

me to

1 Like

Check my post above, change the code and it will fix it.

1 Like

Added some more to our release, and more to come soon

9 Likes

is it with the trees too?

1 Like

what is the “multicamera” ?

2 Likes

Could you release the script that like sned in game like a alrm to the fire station when there is a 911 call

2 Likes

Thank would be really cool. But i dont know if here would be where you should suggest that.

1 Like

could you guys release your Sandy Shores foliage?

1 Like

For those interested. Iv’e modified the esx_impound to work with esx_advancedgarage so that no more mysql error would popup searching for id column in owned_vehicles. Also changed from state to stored as it is how esx_advancedgarage use.

3 Likes

could you guys tell me what map marker you’re using? i can’t seem to get mine working on the map…

Thank you for releasing this. I will be using these for sure, nice job. :slight_smile: Wish I can code lol.

esx_skin is missing a lot of stuff in the sql. Just so you know. I tell you here cause well there is no issues displaying on the github.

Added our take on WraithRS

3 Likes

is OCRP ever going to release there police cars they use?

they’ve released the skin assets, so you can make your own styled skins, I don’t think they will release the full vehicle model with skins and everything.

does anyone have the ocrp car hud or can edit the one they use to look like theres?

it’s on this. it’s named hud.zip

our LEO cars are custom made and some are bxbuggs