[Release] Object Loader (loads map .xml files)

Guys, is there any way to remove spawned objects? For example, when i put in the server’s command line something like
“start stunt-my-cool-map”, objects are spawned, but when i put “stop stunt-my-cool-map” some of them are still there, so as mtp points. Maybe i’m doing something wrong?

has anyone figured out how to load addon objects ??

1 Like

Awesome ! why vehicle always clonning when someone respawn after death or connecting to my server ?

still same ( i looking for it too (

Is there an option to specify TextureVariation in XML? 'Cause some of the stunt ramps has different colors…

need help loading a map mod https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/racing-valholl-race-map-1beta only get the entry part loaded

1 Like

new update i think broke this resource

There is a limit to the amount of props that can be loaded

yeah kinda sucks but it was certain xml file that didnt work even though it uses the builtin stunt props

looks like the latest update broke this amazing script

No this script still works some just doesn’t work

This wont load my drift track not sure why

This is my map.xml
https://pastebin.com/BTcRccSk

1 Like

Does it load in single player with menyoo?

It does works fine in singleplayer

yep i got the same problem as him i have a xml map i made myself works in sp but not in fivem rip, the reason im assuming its broken is cause i tried a map a week ago from gta v mods and it worked but when i try the same map now it doesnt rip

open your xml with text editor, make a research for “quaternion”
if there is some quaternion the map won’t work.
Also maps need a spawn point to work on FiveM.
Try to load your map in solo, then save it again with Menyoo, it should fix both quaternion and spawn point issues.

Re saving with menyoo got it working but i think i have to many props as it only loads half the track lol

will this be updated to fx?

it only includes client scripts so doesn’t need updating?

Very good guys, I am desperate looking for a mod menu or something that can make appear objects like a pistol, flashlight, cones, doors etc. someone knows if it has already been created for more that I search I find nothing and the loader map does not serve me, alone Load maps and hechos