[Release] Object Loader (loads map .xml files)

The .xml? Open it with wordpad or whatever.

I just tried to paste it, but it exceeds the limit of 512 KB… Sigh. It took me five minutes to select everything. It’s a huge amount of lines…

In the bottom of the file you should see something like this;

<Metadata>
    <Creator>YOURNAME</Creator>
    <Name>MAPNAME</Name>
    <Description>DESCRIPTION</Description>
    <LoadingPoint xsi:nil="true" />
    <Teleportpoint xsi:nil="true" />
  </Metadata>
</Map>

You should add this:

<Metadata>
    <Creator>YOURNAME</Creator>
    <Name>MAPNAME</Name>
    <Description>DESCRIPTION</Description>
    <TeleportPoint>
      <X>VALUE</X>
      <Y>VALUE</Y>
      <Z>VALUE</Z>
	  <Heading>VALUE</Heading>
    </TeleportPoint>
  </Metadata>
</Map>

Make sure you fill a value where stated.

It says:

<Metadata>
    <Creator>MixTr0</Creator>
    <Name>Procopio International Airport</Name>
    <Description />
    <LoadingPoint>
      <X>-1192.53088</X>
      <Y>-2627.561</Y>
      <Z>13.6949387</Z>
    </LoadingPoint>
    <TeleportPoint>
      <X>1002.23615</X>
      <Y>6591.45361</Y>
      <Z>4.994567</Z>
    </TeleportPoint>
  </Metadata>
</Map>

on the bottom line.

<Metadata>
    <Name>Procopio International Airport</Name>
    <Description />
    <TeleportPoint>
      <X>1002.23615</X>
      <Y>6591.45361</Y>
      <Z>4.994567</Z>
      <Heading>120</Heading>    
    </TeleportPoint>
  </Metadata>
</Map>

Set this.

I’ve put that in (Changed the first to match the lines again, so added two spaces) but it doesn’t make any difference. Maybe because there is no __resource.lua inside…? (Possibly…??)

Thanks for the time by the way. Appriciate it. :slight_smile:

UPDATE
It kinda works now. However, only the foundation is showing up, and the lightpoles. But also (a thing I read on the Map Editor page) the render distance is extremely low, I mean, when I walk away it unrenders pretty quickly. (About 100 meters). At least if I type /mtp it shows me two locations. So I did /mtp 1, and I got there, but now I’m stuck with this:
https://gyazo.com/3bf5a83ff7cb70e6ab5d730fbec20e78

UPDATE 2
There’s also the “gtamp-unlock-all-objects.asi” file inside the map’s folder. I thought “Hey, it’s an asi file, those should belong to the plugins folder!” So I put it there, in the hope that it would fix the missing textures, but now, after loading my server, my game basically shows the GTA V “loading screen” with the stuff that it says the game is made by Rockstar Games and distributing is not allowed etc, also showing the three types of loading icon circles:
https://gyazo.com/8ef74ce73368cbe45f88eef76c6b4c55
They are rotating on my screen and I hear the GTA Online background music, so my game didn’t freeze, but I just cannot enter the server. Though if I remove the .asi file from my FiveReborn directory it takes me back to where I was, with the missing objects (and low render distance.)

If it uses custom resources/textures and if you have those resources you could stream them towards the client(s).

Also, remember, this object-loader only loads object. It does not load planes, vehicles, pick-ups or peds.

So basically I have to make the server load the gtamp-unlock-all-objects.asi file? How do I do that exactly?

No. Thats impossible.

What would you suggest to do now?

EDIT
There’s also this one https://nl.gta5-mods.com/maps/tataviam-international-airport-menyoo-and-mapeditor
Seems it doesn’t have a custom objects file, except that Menyoo thing for the colors of the tarmac. I don’t know if I will really need those, but I have exactly the same issue with this one as before. (No teleportation shows up except that one from Procopio Intl.) So I added a teleportation line, containing this:

<Metadata>
    <Name>Tataviam International Airport</Name>
    <Description />
    <LoadingPoint>
      <X>-1174.89978</X>
      <Y>-2646.11084</Y>
      <Z>12.9444294</Z>
    </LoadingPoint>
    <TeleportPoint>
      <X>-1002.23615</X>
      <Y>-2000.45361</Y>
      <Z>13.994567</Z>
      <Heading>90</Heading>    
    </TeleportPoint>
  </Metadata>
</Map>

I also tried removing the LoadingPoint line but that doesn’t work either. It just doesn’t show up.
There must be a way to load these, right? Or is it best for me to give up? Since I’m eager to get one of these, or maybe both, working.

EDIT 2
I got it working partly, same as with the upper one. Not everything is showing up, mainly the roads are invisible. Can you even load maps made with Menyoo (So maps actually meant for Singleplayer) on FiveReborn without using Menyoo?

1 Like

Im not sure, never tried it.

I am going to try now, since the Menyoo map files are .xml files also, to make a seperate folder with only the .xml file that would be used by the Menyoo menu (basically used to change texture of the tarmac, so that’s maybe why I can’t see the roads and runways) and load it up into the server. Because the objects, gates, lights, decor, everything is there, but no solid ground. It’s floating. I’ll give a heads-up once I’ve figured it out, if it worked or not.

Once again @Boss, thanks for your time man.

Is it possible to load this? https://nl.gta5-mods.com/maps/most-wanted-map-pack-by-walrider
I saw someone comment pedestrians and vehicles can’t be loaded yet

Thats corrects, only the objects will load.

Hi,

@boss can you help me please?

I cannot make this work, downloaded the object loader and inserted in the YML file, the asset has started, I downloaded some maps in xml, but cannot make then work

I need to create a __resource.lua for every map? What I need to put in this file?

I need to edit the coordinates in the xml file?

Read the replies to this topic please…

already read but can’t understand

Hi!

The loader look work fine (I can’t load some map, but after a look in the code, if the map have a lot of “Quaternion” the map do not load and these map have a lot of “Quaternion”) I just have a bug with 1 object: the green accelerator (I think it was) become an invisible wall for me: impossible to run on it, the invisible wall is very hight because I can’t jump on it…

So, all maps with this object don’t work properly for me (here a screenshot of what I’m talking about: http://i.imgur.com/MGziHwL.jpg ) and almost all map from exemple have this object!

Thanks

We know. This object is bugged… it won’t work properly. We looked into it for the person who made this object-loader.

youtube tutorial map xml fivereborn please help me