[Release] Non ESX/vRP PD Uniform Clock On Duty Menu

This is an amalgamation of eup-ui code uniform component code then a few things i found online related to it for DrawMarker etc. What this is: This is a more immersive way of police to clock on duty (uniform-wise) rather than simply doing /eup. This menu includes all police and ems/fire eup uniforms (goes without saying EUP is required), if you dont have serve & rescue you can simply remove all the components in the table at the top in the categories of “FIRE/EMS”. Well, hes the download. https://mega.nz/#F!ijhm1a7Y!0_LAuEwxxImj6rp0ZZC65g

Requirements: [RELEASE] EUP Serve and Rescue + Law&Order 7.5 (Server Side) Update 1.2 Now With ESX Permissions!

(First release. Be gentle :DDD)

5 Likes

Nice release. Keep up the good work. Might look into making it work for esx.

1 Like

esx_policejob could be easily converted to have a menu item for it. I tried it some time ago but i didnt quite have the understanding of nativeui and tables to convert it. I believe you would simply take most of the code from eup-ui and put it onto esx_policejob, then you would have the menu item set menuVisiblenot(menu:visible) or however the open menu thing for nativeui is set out lol

how can i remove some categories?

There is a table at the top of the client.lua. if you CTRL + F, then search the name of the category you would like to remove (the exact names that are in the UI) then you remove all the entries that have that category name. here is an example of exactly what needs to be removed

['Male LSPD Uniform (Short Sleeve)'] = {
        category = 'LSPD',
        ped = 'mp_m_freemode_01',
        props = {
            { 0, 0, 0 },
            { 1, 0, 0 },
            { 2, 0, 0 },
            { 3, 4, 1 },
        },
        components = {
            { 1, 1, 1 },
            { 3, 1, 1 },
            { 4, 36, 1 },
            { 5, 49, 1 },
            { 6, 52, 1 },
            { 7, 9, 1 },
            { 8, 59, 1 },
            { 9, 14, 1 },
            { 10, 1, 1 },
            { 11, 150, 1 },
        },
    },

Careful not to remove any other brackets or commas

That’s Awesome!

But not ESX -_- Can You Compile With ESX?

I sure can, soon as I fix my ESX lol. Pretty broken at the minute for me unfortunately

I Can Help You For Fix :smiley:

can anyone help my skins arent loading up correctly they load up as a invisible man with a parachute and beanie.

That is a EUP issue not a issue with this script!

i fixed it

Download link not working :expressionless:

My mega.nz was compromised, and everything on it was deleted maliciously. If there is a real demand for this I will remake it.

download broke