[Release][Non-ELS]TheHurk's F350 with ELS style blue lighting

You can use the handling.meta to slow it down. I run a public server, so I make the police cars able to keep up with most anything and my chagers/taurus’ are all wheel drive.

that’s not realistic lol chargers all wheel drive…

@Jsturnage

2 seconds on google and you wouldn’t look like an idiot. Thanks for playing.

Well no department in Texas uses awd just sounds stupid.

Actually, according to my daughter who works for the Texas Department of Corrections in Waco. They do. It’s where I got the idea to change it.

That’s not true I live in Waco lol… Waco doesn’t have any chargers except for an old model most of the vehicles are tahoes and the sheriff department has fpius lol

State troopers have chargers but guarantee they aren’t all wheel drive

If they are 2015 or newer, yes they are. And I didn’t say she works for waco police. She works for the state corrections department at a prison near Waco.

Now, I’m done with this stupid argument. You were proven wrong and mad about it. Have a good day.

I’m not mad lol just never heard of an all wheel drive charger

hi sir thank you for sharing your Release
I want to ask you , can you stream this one? because i have been trying and keeps give error
http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/12451-2011-crown-victoria-cvpi-17u/

again thank you

Hey nicejob!!! i do i have one problem i have the same on as lots of people where the ligths don’t work and its not client side because no one can see it so do we have to install something to make it work.

If you don’t see the lights on the truck, it’s something to do with your visuals. You won’t see them close by on the ground, only at a distance on buildings and such. This is a limitation of the model.

Someone else already has the BXbugs CVPI and Charger setup as a resource on the forums. Search is your friend.

i just found a mark cvpi not unmarked or slicktop anyway thank u sir for answering

Have you looked into making the vehicles add-ons yourself? Its actually quite simple and there are some great tutorials on the forums.

Does this include the BCSO Skin seen on it?

Yes, but it’s one I did specifically for the truck a long time ago.

Ok. Thanks. (20 chars)