[Release] [Non-Els] San Andreas Fire Department Rapid Response Team Pack 1.0.0

This is a pack that I have been working on for everyone to enjoy! This is a special San Andreas Fire Department Rapid Response Team pack that is NON-ELS, has separate models, each vehicle has all red lights and great looking custom skins. The whole point of the Rapid Response Team is to respond to fire/ems callouts in a quick fashion in order to arrive on scene before the other apparatus, such as engines, medics, squads, etc. to really assess the situation beforehand and provide first aid to those in need! If you have any problems/bugs with the pack, make sure to let me know! Drop down any suggestions either via discord or the comments/review section down below. Thank you so much for looking at this pack and enjoy!

Credit goes to @Thehurk for making the amazing 2016 CHP megapack. I used his models but I made my own skin, made the lights all reds and changed the spawn names of each vehicle.
If you have any special requests for your server, contact me through discord from the links and info down below.

VEHICLES THAT ARE INCLUDED

• 2015 Charger
  • 2013 Explorer
  • 2013 Expedition
  • 2013 F250

PACK FEATURES

• This whole pack is NON-ELS.

• Each model has its own add-on name so you don’t have to worry about replacing existing vehicles models.

• Each vehicle/model has all red lights that are edited to reflect a red light off of the ground, walls, etc.

• Each texture has been created by myself.

• Screenshots are available in the download to view.

• If you have any custom requests join my discord below ↓.

• If you have any requests for a pack or textures that you would like me to make, contact me through discord at HiddEN#2545 or join my discord.
    https://discord.gg/GUuvxpU

• If you have any bug/issues with the models or textures, please let me know by either contacting me by either using the website or discord.

DISCLAIMER

DO NOT distribute my content without my permission! This includes liveries, models or the screenshots.
If you wish to use this pack for a server or group, please ask me.
Please do not upload this file or a part of it to any other website without my permission.
I will not be held responsible for any damage caused to your PC, game, or anything else.
DO NOT rip off my work and claim it as yours.

Credits can also be found in the documentation. If I’ve missed anyone, please PM me.

My discord server: https://discord.gg/GUuvxpU
My discord: HiddEN#2545

PACK DOWNLOAD:

Original author asks you not to reupload. You should also not take credit for the models…

This is also in the wrong section, and you should also read this: