RELEASE:

Port Police Pack Add-on

Details:

• This pack is an addon to your server
  • Very simple to install
  • Amazing Vehicles
  • Non-ELS
  • Add-on files made by BlueJ
  • I DID NOT MAKE THESE VEHICLE - I just made them addons for your server :smiley:

INSTALLATION

Drag and drop the port-police-pack.zip in your FiveM server resources folder
Go into your server.cfg and add ‘start port-police-pack’
Start your server
With a trainer, go to ‘Spawn by vehicle name’ then enter a car name

CARS AND THERE SPAWN NAMES

• portpd1 - Chevy Silverado
  • portpd2 - Chevy Impala

Download Link

Some Screen Shots

Credits:

• Vehicles made by Black Jesus on lspdfr.com
  • Files converted to add-on by BlueJ
  • FiveM for letting me upload
  • Rockstar for vehicles.meta and carvariations.meta

PM ME IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE YOU A ADD-ON PACK

4 Likes

You sure that is a caprice?

3 Likes

A lot of “releases” lately are vehicle packs (which can be made in 10 minutes if you’ve downloaded ported models). Well, okey, sure.

But a lot of them, judging by screenshots, have problems with lighting.
I won’t be surprised if they have problems with collision, with handling, they could conflict with vanilla vehicles and it’s an often bug where vehicles duplicate when damaged.

So, please, don’t just dump these packs like crazy. Test them, check for problems. Thank you.

2 Likes

lol sorry, it was late at night, its fixed now :smiley:

I have a testing server for these packs, and some I use personally, all of my packs that I have uploaded, for me, I have no problem with them.

Everytime when the impala reaches a certain distance from my player - it turns all black. Is there a way to fix that?

This is my new account… that would be from the original authors car. I would need the car unlocked in-order to fix it (I think). From my experience in METAs, you cannot do that as it has to do with how many levels of detail the original creator puts on the car.

Aight, basically the whole body disappears, you can just see the seats, engine etc. The distance you have to go away in order for this to happen is quite short.

Yeah I am guessing that has to do with the base model of the original creator. Because from my understanding you cannot change the level of details through METAs. Maybe its not even that, not sure.

1 Like

Could you make me a add on pack, also how do i reskin a car

The files aren’t actually converted btw. All you did was rename the actual vehicle files. These models are were made by BlackJesus btw