[Release][Node.js]IceHax's CAD/MDT SYSTEM [DEPRECATED] [DISCONTINUED]

You cant. You could try using steam overlay… other than that this isn’t an in-game resource.

exactly. one thing you could do tho, is coding a simple resource using NUI callbacks that will act as a browser, loading the website and showing it when you press a button.

detailed tutorial here : [How-To] Use NUI (UI Creation with HTML)

4 Likes

to everyone that’s having problems with the cad, i made a support discord, there i’ll try to help as many ppl as possible, + people will try to help you! https://discord.gg/AtZYpkY

4 Likes

Hey! i’ve yet not abandoned this project. i’m gonna release a new version hopefully in the next 2 months!

6 Likes

Is their any way to change the “FLORIDA LAW ENFORCEMENT” Title at the top right of the page?

it is not in the configs, but you can easily change that in the index.hbs file.

4 Likes

Thanks mate. I’ll take a look when I can. Can’t wait for the new version! :ok_hand:t2:

Great release mate, quick question I get this error for admin login,

Cannot POST /adminlogin

Also, I have changed Florida on the main page, although when I go on myip:3000/criminals or whatever it displays the Florida once again.

yep, i should probably make it configurable :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@IceHax NICE script bro, but can you say how much time you expect to release V2 version? Almost february, im waiting for this for two month’s now xD

V2 is a COMPLETE rewrite of the cad. Should be out for june of this year.

8 Likes

Wow, so many infos!!!

3 Likes

hey can we talk on discord and we cant walk through because i use xaampp and heidisql as my data base so we can screen share add me on discord Outlawzs#6047

can you make one or is this or download to use

Hey can anyone help me setting this up I use zap hosting for my server

1 Like

Anyone has discord for this? Link is expired.Would like to know when the update is coming out :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you sort this out on zap

this cannot run on a zap fivem server unless it’s a vps, it’s EXTERNAL from the fivem server

Sorry I should have been more clear We have a website and webspace from zap aswell as a server we are looking for a cad to add to the website if it’s possible

IceHax could you drop a discord link in here for me?The old one is not working.