[Release][Node.js]IceHax's CAD/MDT SYSTEM [DEPRECATED] [DISCONTINUED]

No? I posted an error log and no one answered it. My message if “post forwarding…” was sarcasm to the person who asked how to make it public.

This is to much to set up and you cant even be part of more then 1 department,Im just going to get Modern Cad

Have you tried doing the install again? maybe you accidentally forgot a small part?

I did try a 2nd time following his video tutorial step-by-step and everything works 100% until the CAD install, I then get the exact same error.

:grinning::grinning::grinning: =D

you may have to install this ------> https://www.microsoft.com/it-it/download/details.aspx?id=15354 it happens some times. (if you already installed Python)

4 Likes

i’m sorry lol, but where exactly in the world would you be part of more than 1 dept?

4 Likes

I know some communities allow members to be part of like 2 departments (sheriff, state) even though it looks weird.

well, making the cad work with more than one dept would require a whole rewrite of the profile page code, i dont really have time for that now.

4 Likes

yeah, looking at the error log, you surely have to install the .net sdk, idk why but on some computers it’s required, on mine it was already installed.

4 Likes

Understandable. I would say if they dont like the current build choose another one. :slight_smile:

i think i am the only one actually lol, the only other cad system i could find was a small in-game mdt.

3 Likes

Well there is OpenCAD and ModernCAD that alot of people use. Then there is a new CAD being released by Lavra.io soon. Thinking by the end of this year.

uh, nice! i’m currently working on a “calls system” like people call 911 from a “phone page” and then the call is seen by dispatchers who then can hand over the call to the required dept and monitor who takes it or reject it.

4 Likes

Sweet

(20 Char Limit)

I installed it and it still errored out

what version of node are you using?

4 Likes

Not sure how to check, but I would assume it is the same version you installed in your tutorial as I followed it.

it has to be > than 8.9.3

4 Likes

how can i show the site ingame?