[Release][Node.js]IceHax's CAD/MDT SYSTEM [DEPRECATED] [DISCONTINUED]

you surely installed nodejs wrong.

3 Likes

I had it install where it wanted to and everything. Just to make sure you need to download the npm package manager version correct?

yup, exactly sir. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thats what i installed it as. and i just reinstalled it and im still getting the problems

nodejs comes with npm already included, just reinstall it from here https://nodejs.org/dist/v9.2.0/node-v9.2.0-x64.msi

3 Likes

That is the file i installed it from. Then in the install window it has you pick out of 3 options the one i picked was npm package manager. the other 2 were Node.js runtime, and online documentation shortcuts. it also has an add to PATH option.

sorry sir, i’m not able to assist you further, also this is not node’s support desk, this discussion is mainly meant to be for the problems reguarding the cad. npm errors arent one of em

3 Likes

Can someone please help me install this, I don’t understand the installing part by using the CMD

it’s actually pretty simple, if you dont understand the readme, you may have to learn a little bit what node.js is actually, by searching on google :wink:

3 Likes

i’ve found the root problem, you’re missing python, which is required by one of the dependencies to compile itself

3 Likes

After I create the Users & Collections what do I do after that do I need to make any documents? You mentioned you went in-depth in the readme, but you didnt you missed alot of details part of beginners.

Can you create a installation video

when i do the part that tells me to enter “node index.js” it gives me an error saying
“MongoError: Authentication failed.
at Function.MongoError.create (C:\icehax-cad-fivem-master\node_modules\mongodb-core\lib\error.js:31:11)
at C:\icehax-cad-fivem-master\node_modules\mongodb-core\lib\connection\pool.js:497:72
at authenticateStragglers (C:\icehax-cad-fivem-master\node_modules\mongodb-core\lib\connection\pool.js:443:16)
at Connection.messageHandler (C:\icehax-cad-fivem-master\node_modules\mongodb-core\lib\connection\pool.js:477:5)
at Socket. (C:\icehax-cad-fivem-master\node_modules\mongodb-core\lib\connection\connection.js:331:22)
at emitOne (events.js:116:13)
at Socket.emit (events.js:211:7)
at addChunk (_stream_readable.js:263:12)
at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:250:11)
at Socket.Readable.push (_stream_readable.js:208:10)
at TCP.onread (net.js:594:20)”

That would be awesome if he did. It would help alot of people.

What did you do after you created the user and sessions collection? Did you add any code I’m currently using the free hosting server, If you’re not using that one then how would you run it off on mongodb

Instead of trying to help us over text chat just create a video on how to install it

ok guys, since you are having issues installing it, i’ll make a installation video ASAP. in the meantime, tomorrow i’ll release a new version, which will be a lot less difficult to setup.

3 Likes

It would be much easier if it wasn’t JAVA, i think java is more difficult, also a discord server for support would be great as of a video

the language used is NODE.JS not JAVA @smileyisbae

2 Likes

oops, well hope the video helps people.