Release no longer public. 3

Great pack, place it in my server an everyone loved it. Alot of them asked me if there was a Crown Vic too.
Maybe that would be a cool addition to it? They also loved the consistency every car had the same setup!
((They told me to suggest this vic also :stuck_out_tongue:))
https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/16918-2010-ford-crown-victoria-police-interceptor-dev/

1 Like

You cannot use those cars on a fivem server, it will be blacklisted…you can use them only if you bought them from XBR410…just saying…anyway thanks for the cars, you did a great job!

1 Like

Yeah… Cause FiveM is going to blacklist all of the largest servers that all use XBRs models…okay…

Anyways… @OfficialV, I didn’t download the vehicles because I don’t need any right now, but I wanted to comment on the appreciation of the skins on them. Great job!

1 Like

To be honest, I’m really fucking upset with FiveM. They say we can’t make money off of the game but they have their own Patron? I mean it’s not paying for server costs. I just this that shit is rarded. Let XBR make his shit, he spends days and weeks making his models, same with anyone else that makes models make a living.

5 Likes

Why would you be able to sell your hard work in 2018? Did i miss the joke or somthing? :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Someone leaked XBR410’s shit on the forums and it’s complete and utter disrespect.

1 Like

Great release man, excited to see more work from you, keep the good shit up :fire::muscle:t3:

2 Likes

For your next pack, Please do a San Andres State Police!

1 Like

More Non-ELS models. Keep up the great work :+1:

2 Likes

What is the spawn code for the slicktop tahoe?

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

I’ll do a SASP pack soon, I got a few lined up for public release and I’ve been working on TXDPS shit

Thanks for the amazing feedback!

Spawn name should be tahoe2 by default.

Sorry for late replied I got banned for continuing drama on the XBR releases because FiveM don’t know how to take stolen shit down.

1 Like

Yeah i got it, developer can you please contact me? join our discord thanks. https://discord.gg/9MUXrWD

1 Like

Great models man! 10/10, i am a modeler myself and you are doing a terrific job!

1 Like

Hot & Spicy
We managed to finally stop those damn skaters and hipsters from stealing our vehicles.
Amazing vehicles my guy, thank you.
And just for you babe here are some pictures:

1 Like

All Blue FPIS @OfficialV

1 Like

Great pack, love all blues. I don’t own a server but if you want some high quality cars here is your man lol

1 Like

stfu you steal XBR models @guccifrog

Lmao didn’t know they were his

I mean he charged 100 per Fire/ems Car and Clearly the person who leaked it was mad at Xbr because Xbr probably did something to the person that leaked it :thinking:

XBR is a friendly fucking guy, 100$ for weeks worth of work is not that bad.

1 Like