[Release - NEW UPDATE v.1.1]-[Loading Screen]-[LoqScript] Material_Load

Everything works so far except I dont hear any music. The file is .ogg and it’s location is in the lua file

Is it in the audio folder? In the config, is it “audio/youraudioname.ogg”? Works on my end.

Are you sure that everything, folder structure wise, is setup correctly? You didn’t change any folder names etc? Just tested it on my end and it works 100% with the latest build of the FXServer.

Works for me now, I forgot there was a space in the name of the audio file. Thanks for this. Awesome work. I was gonna ask, is it possible to use a different font?

No option to however if you know what you’re doing then you can edit and change it yourself in the CSS. Though if you do change anything I won’t provide help with edited files because of it being a hassle.

No worries, I tried already but it didnt take. Thanks! One more question, can we make the boxes transparent that the rules/features are in?

Again, there’s no option but it’s possible by editing the correct CSS. I didn’t design this, back then, in a way to have it FULLY customizable. Just a small little template thing people can use that looks clean and slick and modern.

:ok_hand: kk thanks for responding broskii

First off let me say how much I appreciate this, you did a fantastic job. The first server one of the devs put this on it works beautifully, however when I cloned the server the copies run fine but the loading screen is blank.

When I posted this up I took a look, and I figured out what the problem was. I had deleted the “”, after rule 5, 6, and 7. Made that adjustment and it was fixed.

Sorry for the late response. Been busy. Glad you could fix the problem.

Love This Loading Screen Its Amazing!

How do i use it when i dont have a citmp-server.yml file?

Your server.cfg is what replaced citmp-server.yml

What do i need to write in server.cfg? :slight_smile:

Thanks for anwser! :slight_smile:

You should read up more about FXServer before installing scripts since it seems you don’t know how to even start one. Any ways, to start any script, simply put that script into a folder in the “resources” folder and in server.cfg you put “start putscriptnamehere” under the other "start"s in the server.cfg.

So for example, download my loading screen and extract the folder into the “resources” folder. Then in server.cfg all you have to put is “start loqscript-material_load-loadingscreen”.

I’ll update the main topic to include this. I made this back when FXServer didn’t exist.

1 Like

Hi there! I know how to start a script, but when i try to join the server i get a popup that says : Couldn’t load resource loqscript-material_load-loadingscreen from resources:/loqscript-material_load-loadingscreen/.

Do you know any fix for that? :slight_smile:

Hi^^ First very good script and thank you for sharing it with us:D

I have a little problem with the backroundimage. For me for all images also the normal onces are looking like this. As i see the image is splitted in i would say 16 little images. (Like in the picture) And for my players it´s up to there
resolution. So for example someone only got 4 pictures but much bigger than mine and someone got only 2 but very big images. Do you maybe know how i can fix this so all can see the correct backround?

Simple fix. I’ll update it from between now and tomorrow. I’ll post a reply when it’s updated.

Ok thank you:smiley: