[Release] New Player Spawn Tutorial UI (Add a beautiful tutorial for your server!) [v1.2]

Yeah it’s in the ui.js file on line 22.

Is there anyway to make multiple spawn buttons such as spawn, spawn2, spawn3? which are based of image of locations so users can choose where they spawn?

You need to edit the CSS to do this level of customization. If you want to change that much of the functionality that’s on your knowledge of HTML/JS/CSS, it’s not very hard to learn though.

Encountering a little issue I edited the PSD and background.png. I changed the server name and it is still appearing as sunset RP, I looked in the HTML but couldn’t find anything.

Title should be in the config.js

Ahhh, thank you sir!

good job! really nice :smiley:

This is awesome! Thanks for the release.

JW if anyone can help me figure out where to put TriggerServerEvent(‘tutorial:firstspawn’) in the SkinChanger resource so that it activates after the character creation process?

Which skin changer? ESX or VRP?

ESX

I commented out the auto open setting, just dunno exactly where to put the trigger so that it will happen after they are done editing their appearance.

Thanks in advance for any help.

[edit]
Figured it out. For anyone else wondering that is using esx_skin just edit client>main.lua and add

TriggerServerEvent('tutorial:firstspawn')

below
DeleteSkinCam() near line 157 (depending on your version/edits)

end

menu.refresh()

end)

end

end)

end,
      function()
        DeleteSkinCam()
		TriggerServerEvent('tutorial:firstspawn') --NEW CODE
      end
    )

end)

end
2 Likes

i for some reason cannot close the menu can anyone help?

You have renamed your resource with editing the JavaScript.

1 Like

which one do i change?

My previous comment ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2 Likes

thanks man is there a reason why you have to make a new RP name everytime you spawn or die

What are you talking about this is not a issue of this resource it is probably something to do with your framework.

everytime you die or reconnect to the server it pops up with a text bar to enter in a New RP name if not with yours thanks for all your help anyway

That is something to do with your server resources, like VRP, ESX etc

1 Like

What do I change in order to have this pop up everytime a player connects?

use Simple disclaimer or edit the code in this?