[OUTDATED] [Release] New Inventory System for ES5 with my-sql-async!

Hello, today I release my updated version of this original script: [Release] Inventory System v2.1 (Personal Menu) by @Vodkhard

Screenshots:
CONFIG

This script is adapted for Hunger/Thirst 3.0 ( [Release] Hunger/Thirst HUD V0.3.3 (Added inventory and food shops) ) but you can change this ! (Check the screenshot below !)

FOODANDWATER

Download: New Inventory System by K3rhos.rar (7.2 KB)

Sorry for my english lol because I’m a baguette !

images

4 Likes

Will it work for esx as well

Idk because i don’t use essentialmode extended !

I was going to ask the same thing. What do you mean by the “WaterID” and “FoodID” ?

The “WaterID” and “FoodID” is the id that you have set in your database, check the code it’s not complicate !

how to take out that default inventory at the bottom right ?

How can i move the menu to the bottom right ?

Go Two Errors with you script K3rhos. Any idea on How to fix this ?

Here the errors I got :

[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : "SELECT * FROM items {=}"Connecting: Scapin
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query "SELECT * FROM `user_inventory` WHERE `identifier` = @identifier {@identifier=steam:11000010XXXXXX}": Unknown column 'identifier' in 'where clause'

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have no real idea, I don’t play anymore on FiveM today, so you have probably a problem in your Data Base !

1 Like

Does anyone know why im getting this with my-sql please? !

This this is the right place im not sure. Cheers

Why can i not change the keybind from F2. I have went to the client.lua and changed the control id to 311 which is K. no matter what key I change it to the script will not start.