[Release] MySQL Async Library - 3.3.2

Can you send me the script i can try to fix

1 Like

Everything else works well

1 Like

That’s good to hear then, Sorry but i have no clue past that but at least you can use your resource while waiting for a reply from someone more knowledgeable than me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Table is not created …

1 Like

I’ve created my tables and everything. Connection is fine.
Is this normal?
It looks like it’s trying to kill a process but I dont know for what reason.
Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Console: https://gyazo.com/f0b76c5d15132a71547bd02cdadd0336

1 Like

Its the changes thatve been made in 0.2.2

Add a optional script to clear connections every 10sec

You can change the script so it do not execute or raise it to only execute every 10 minute. Personally I did that because I dont like when it spams my server console.

2 Likes

I will pay someone to help me quick on creating tables for LastPos. jus ton discord quick or something. Do i even need this resource to use lastposdb?

Guys how can i upgrade to Async and not loose the ability to see my money on the top right? please help!

1 Like

When include MySQL.lua throw an error MySqlConnector.dll

1 Like

Hello, i have a new problem as shown below

Hum, don’t know by looking at it, this errors can means many things so cannot know withtout debugging myself, also you concat your fields instead of using parameters (@var) this is problematic, as if someone change his identifier to something like (Test', '', '', '', ''); DROP DATABASE; /** It can destroy everything :).

What is my error ?

Error seems to come from lua and not mysql, are you sure this is the right syntax for multiline string ?

It looks like it’s trying to kill a process but I dont know for what reason.

Like said by Albers it’s an optional script to kill connections, as there was a bug of connections stilling available, but it should not be needed since corrections of lasts bugs, for disabling this script just remove the mysql-async mod from your server config citmp-server.yml, this mod don’t do any action it’s just a lib so it’s safe to remove it.

Guys how can i upgrade to Async and not loose the ability to see my money on the top right? please help!

How is this related ?

When include MySQL.lua throw an error MySqlConnector.dll

Dll files need to be acknowledge on windows, right click and activate on this file (or other words don’t speak russian) there is many others topics on this subject on the forum.

1 Like

|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server|Error invoking timer in resource mysql-async: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

1 Like

PM me and will see what i can do :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, always got that warn when someone trying to connect to my server.

Waiting ~10s on “Connecting to the server…” and then allow the client to connect.

EN: “Parameters Year, Month and Day describe a DateTime that cannot be represented”

Any idea ? x’)

1 Like

can you help me Brouznouf

1 Like

EN: “Parameters Year, Month and Day describe a DateTime that cannot be represented”

Its because you have a field datetime in your database that as a value of 0000-01-01 (which is not a valid date) but don’t worry it’s just a warning to inform you and nothing more.

can you help me Brouznouf

Don’t ask to ask, just ask

2 Likes

I instal this mod but when I start my server and some one is trying to connect it just make a lot of error so I wanted to know if some one can give or juste publich the essential mode that is making those error.

When installing this to my server, its causes the console to freak out with a butt ton of errors.

It also causes none of the database stuff to work with any script, spawnpoint, skins, garage everything…

Do i need to add require “resources/mysql-async/lib/MySQL”
to every script that uses the DB to fix this?

Also if i try this on a dev server with my public server open in the background it causes those to have the same issue, Not sure whats happening, i editing the “conf” lua correctly etc.

Curtis

[EDIT]
Never mind, Got some help on this… Didnt realise i had to change every single script that requires a DB xD

1 Like

Thank’s for your reply but, how can i fix that ?
When a lot of people are connecting in the same time, i got x500 warn in 10sec because this field is not valid. I think is the “bans” table, this is the only one i use with datetime.

EDIT: My bad, i didn’t see i got a field “birthday” with a lot of 0000-01-01 ><

1 Like

I Have Erro GetplayersFromid please help me thanks in advance

1 Like

GetplayersFromid is a fuction from essentialmode, there is function to not depend of it like :

function getPlayerID(source)
	return getIdentifiant(GetPlayerIdentifiers(source))
end

function getIdentifiant(id)
	for _, v in ipairs(id) do
		return v
	end
end

And where you need to get the identifier : getPlayerID(source)

1 Like