[Release] MySQL Async Library - 3.0.8

dev
mysql
basemods

set mysql_connection_string “addr=localhost;uid=root;database=roleplay;pwd=”

Error: (node:23400) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: Empty mysql_connection_string detected.
at global.on (mysql-async.js:5066:49)
at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:193:28
Error: (node:23400) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
Error: (node:23400) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Write it out yourself and do not copy…

I do not understand I have set myself under myself and there is still the same mistake

You copied

"

Error running call reference function for resource mymode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: mymode_server.lua:10: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
mymode_server.lua:10: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372
Error: Unhandled error: Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE
Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE
at n.e [as reserve] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12766)
at h (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:15761)
at n.r [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:13908)
at n.fetch (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:6972)
at n.u [as read] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12076)
at Object.n [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:7097)
at unpack (citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:20:33)
at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:51:11
at setImmediate (mysql-async.js:4962:9)
at Object.callback (citizen:/scripting/v8/timer.js:56:6)

Where is problem? ???

your server version.

Is there any way to check my CURRENT version of server (using zaphost) so that i can see if that could be the problem if its old so i just can upgrade?

[MySQL] [Slow Query Warning] [esx_eden_garage] [85ms] SELECT * FROM owned_vehicl
es WHERE owner=‘steam:110000113a7xxxx’
[MySQL] [Slow Query Warning] [esx_eden_garage] [56ms] SELECT * FROM owned_vehicl
es WHERE owner=‘steam:110000113a7xxxx’

AddEventHandler('playerConnecting', function(playerName, setKickReason)
	local pName = GetPlayerName(source)
	print(pName)
	MySQL.Async.fetchAll("SELECT * FROM `needrp_postacie` WHERE `p_name` = @pName",
	{
		['@pName'] = pName
	},
		function(result)
		print(#result)
		if result then
			print('Nie Znaleziono gracza')
		else
			print('Znaleziono gracza')
		end
    end)
end)

How to correctly check if the player’s account is in the database?

@zr0iq Can you have a look at this for me?

mysql-async.js error on server boot

Error: (node:19044) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: No valid connection string found
at parseConnectingString (mysql-async.js:5036:18)
at global.on (mysql-async.js:5043:18)
at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:193:28
Error: (node:19044) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
Error: (node:19044) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

need help to fix error
thank you
milo

I’m also having this isseu. Tried to downgrade to version 3.0.2 and see if that fixes it. Happens when there are more than 10-15 players online.

Even with the older version this starts to happen after 30 minutes. Must be some resource doing it.

this is on server boot no when playing

whenever I upgrade to the newest mysql-async (3.0.8) my server freezes of commands and all that. It only happens when players starts joining, any advices? running on newest es_extended

Which server version are you on?

Currently I’m on 2.1.1.0

Server version. The artifacts, not mysql-async.

I was using the latest version when this was happening. I’m now reinstalling again all the scripts and will try this one more time >.<