[Release] My version of es_robberies [updated]

Can confirm that changing : to . fixes it for FX and works perfectly fine with ES4.0.

Are you saying that you changed it to read "to target:addMoney(bank.reward)?

No, i’m telling them to change it to what it needs to be.
target:addMoney(bank.reward)
needs to be replaced with:
target.addMoney(bank.reward)

What’s hard to understand about this ? :mascot:

It was hard to see, but I figured it out.

He really should of said instead of a colon. Replace it with a period. That would save people a lot of trouble. It really isn’t that easy to see.

can you please explain it to me I’m really confused

You have to change the “:” to a “.” in the line target:addMoney(bank.reward)

thanks man works so good really happy with it do you know how I can change the time from 5 mins to 2 on the es_bank ???

i do not get money can any1 help me ?

Do that ^, replace the colon with a period. Server.lua line 60

1 Like

Well, since this section is based around server administration I would expect people to have basic knowledge and understand the need to read things in full.

Were you able to get this to work in vRP? I noticed you are running vRP and how did you manage to get it to run? I tried the vRP version that some guy had referred you to, and I get unable to load resource for both…

nvm I got it to work

did anyone get this to work with es4 with es rp? i put the . in still wont work. any ideas?

is compatible with fx?

My question is how do we edit it that the stores cant be robbed unless cops online

How would I move the “Robbing Store xxx seconds remaining” to the right just a little bit? It comes up on top of my PLD in the current location.

i have es_bank and es_holdup UPDATE 2

but dont work in my server i dont know why i see some comments like ‘‘Port to vrp’’
if somebody can help me and give me some help or the VRP version files

i just need some help cause i broke my brain trying make this work :c …

When they rob the bank and timer is out they get the text “Robbery done you get 50000$”
But they dont get the money…
PLEASE HELP!

Players not getting money after the robbery and its not show up for the police that its a bank robbery in progress

@Jacobbb
target:addMoney(bank.reward)

needs to be replaced with:

target.addMoney(bank.reward)

Do that ^, replace the colon with a period. Server.lua line 60.

• As of now the way cops get notified is by the NEWS. It puts a server wide message in chat for everyone to see, including cops.