[Release] My version of es_robberies [updated]

Thanks for the Update :slight_smile:

Someone found a way to display notifications above Radar and change ā€œPress Eā€ Event on the top left corner instead of chat notifications ? (Iā€™m not a real big fan of Chat Notifications :/). I tried to change it, but not succeed yet.

Done it for you :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the updates :wink: are you planning on doing any more es_ coversions ?

Thanks for the update :slight_smile:

Where can we change the time betwen the rob? i want grow the time between 2 holdup but i canā€™t find this :s

Perfect Frazzle, Thanks a lot dude :slight_smile:

To change how long robberies last.
client.lua

RegisterNetEvent('es_holdup:currentlyrobbing')
AddEventHandler('es_holdup:currentlyrobbing', function(robb)
	holdingup = true
	store = robb
	secondsRemaining = 120 <--- change this
end)

server.lua

SetTimeout(120000, function() <-- replace 120000 with your secondsRemaining but in milliseconds
1 Like

I change that but itā€™s grow only the time for the holdup end but for wait to do another holdup for the moment itā€™s 900seconds to wait for begin the next holdup :s and thanks for you answer

I have es_miscstores and es_carshops working if you want me to release those?
As for es_customization, nope.

1 Like

Yeah release them if you can :wink:

Oh my bad i didnā€™t answer your question properly xD

server.lua

if (os.time() - store.lastrobbed) < 600 and store.lastrobbed ~= 0 then
			TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', source, 'ROBBERY', {255, 0, 0}, "This has already been robbed recently. Please wait another: ^2" .. (1200 - (os.time() - store.lastrobbed)) .. "^0 seconds.")
			return
		end

Change ā€œ1200ā€ to change the cooldown between robberies

Thanks you very much Frazzle for your work :wink:

Iā€™ll release carshops when i add every car (i havenā€™t added any yet) and iā€™ll release es_miscstores in a bit.
I removed the carwash and the buy a snack in shops, it only has ammunation and the drug stuff.

I have another problem sorry :s now when i press E for rob the bank nothing, where can i change the key?
(sorry for my bad english)

Wow, nice updates and work!
Hope you can release the miscstore asap :slight_smile:
And keep up the good work

Works fine, good job thanks!

how does the police get alerted?

TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', -1, 'NEWS', {255, 0, 0}, "Robbery in progress at ^2" .. store.nameofstore)

Server wide message, everyone can see it

How did you do it ?? I have been trying to set es_carshop to freeroam and I couldnā€™t :frowning:.

Everyone getting goes into split server after 6 times the banks are robbedā€¦ Seems only when the server is fullā€¦ wtf

Donā€™t understand a word about what youā€™re talking about. A better explanation please ?