[Release] My version of es_robberies [updated]

It is for the time between bank robbery

if (os.time() - bank.lastrobbed) < 600 and bank.lastrobbed ~= 0 then
Line 43: TriggerClientEvent(‘chatMessage’, source, ‘ROBBERY’, {255, 0, 0}, “This has already been robbed recently. Please wait another: ^2” … (3200 - (os.time() - bank.lastrobbed)) … “^0 seconds.”)
Line 51: banks[robb].lastrobbed = os.time()

Ok thank you i test :slight_smile:

1 Like

gonna test it out brother thank you!

hey let me rephrase that, sorry, i meant where do i put the code inside (es_robberies) folder (server.lua) file. cuz when i rob a bank or store i dont gain stars, but when i rob the fleeca bank from es_freeroam i gain 4 stars, so i wanna put whatever code is in there inside es_robberies/server.lua file.

Very easy actually, just open the client.lua file from es_bank and search for

if robbing then
			drawTxt(0.66, 1.44, 1.0,1.0,0.4, "Robbing bank: ~r~" .. secondsRemaining .. "~w~ seconds remaining", 255, 255, 255, 255)

Then simply place this in between “if robbing then” and drawTxt…

SetPlayerWantedLevel(PlayerId(), 4, 0)
            SetPlayerWantedLevelNow(PlayerId(), 0)

Should look like this:

if robbing then SetPlayerWantedLevel(PlayerId(), 4, 0) SetPlayerWantedLevelNow(PlayerId(), 0) drawTxt(0.66, 1.44, 1.0,1.0,0.4, "Robbing bank: ~r~" .. secondsRemaining .. "~w~ seconds remaining", 255, 255, 255, 255)

This will give you 4 stars upon the start of the robbery, which is quite fun in my opinion, ped cops will start rushing the bank to kill you 1 by 1 :slight_smile: you need to survive why the robbery is ongoing

1 Like

To make it even more realistic, ive tweaked it a bit more so that if you die during the robbery, it will be cancelled, just like when you walk out of the bank during robbery. This will prevent people from camping the bank even if they are dead and for those who have respawn menus.

Heres my file

es_bank.zip (2.9 KB)

1 Like

I couldn’t see what you edited in the files. - Tried to parse them with the main-post, and couldn’t see difference :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit

Edited and pasted to a pastebin: https://pastebin.com/WjQgFBe5 ->(client.lua - Robbery ends if you die within timer, on line 143.)

1 Like

You’re right! My fault, I think I uploaded my backup instead.
I updated the post now with the correct files

1 Like

dude if this works im gonna oove you for eternity lol no homo. but when people help me with this stuff i get so happy it unreal!!! lol gonna test it now but im sure it works. thanks again brother.

1 Like

also i would do the same for es_hold up right? im sure i would. but better safe than sorry.

Yepp, same for holdup, tested this myself, was a whole lot of fun xD

1 Like

hey friend. one last question and my robbery jobs will be 100% how do you make it so that even if the cops cant see you you have to wait a certain time? as of now when i go into a tunnel for about 1 min i lose the cops and get the money, i want it so that i can put a timer, (also this is for es_freeroam the fleeca robbery) i wanna set a timer to that, maybe 15 minutes sounds good.

Im not quite sure of what you mean here, the robbery itself has a timer, you can configure the amount of time before the robbery is over and money is rewarded. If you leave the bank or die, the robbery cancels. But you want another timer after the robbery? if so, what for? :smile:

how would we put a timer on them being able to deposit the cash into the bank, so they have to wait 5/10 minutes after robbing it?.

I’d love it if you didn’t spam shit about another resource in here >.< go to the discussion area.

hello i press key E and there nothing happening

have you added it to resources? have you added - es_bank and - es_holdup to citmp-server.yml? are you going to the right banks/stores?

1 Like

its good work thanks you

1 Like

Anyway to limit that you cannot rob a bank or store till certain amount of cops are in session???

2 Likes

I’m trying to do this until 2 hours but it’s difficult (i use cops system) :confused: