[Release] Models Whitelist v1.5.4

Can’t open it someway :expressionless:

So I see we still haven’t come to a conclusion on why the blacklist isn’t blocking access to some weapons? It works fine for vehicles, but I need this to work for weapons also. This is the semi only working script I know of that allows weapon-blacklisting

3 Likes

aww, i kinda don’t have motivation to keep this script up to date rn, i’ll take a look at it tomorrow, see if i’m able to fix it.

Anything now? This might help me out.

here is a weapon list with the hex codes also

weapons.txt (12.4 KB)

1 Like

Is anyone else having the issues where cars blacklist perfectly but weapons don’t blacklist right?

2 Likes

Is there a reason why some weapons work and some don’t?

I’m really confused what the issue is

take the , away from “WEAPON_STICKBOMB”

1 Like

Still not working. (20 chars)

1 Like

What error does it return?

weaponblacklist = {
	"WEAPON_MINIGUN",
	"WEAPON_HOMINGLAUNCHER",
	"WEAPON_RPG",
	"WEAPON_PROXMINE",
	"WEAPON_RAILGUN",
	"WEAPON_COMPACTLAUNCHER",
	"WEAPON_PIPEBOMB",
	"WEAPON_GRENADELAUNCHER",
	"WEAPON_STINGER",
	"WEAPON_GRENADE",
	"WEAPON_STICKYBOMB"
}

I am trying to do a ranked type of vehicle whitelist, but i am unsure of how to do that and was wondering if anyone could help with that.

is it possible to do like, the blacklisted ppl can drive the blacklisted cars and when someone thats not blacklisted tries to get into the driving seat that the car will not work for him?

So you mean a whitelist. Thats what this is.

1 Like

yeah I know but you told like when the whitelisted guy spawns the vehicle and the others get in the drivers seat, the car will be deleted, right?
What I want is that the car will be Not Deleted but the car’s engine will just not work, is this possible ?

To kick them out of the vehicle replace

if isCarBlacklisted(carModel) then
    _DeleteEntity(car)
end

with

ClearPedSecondaryTask(GetPlayerPed(-1)
end

To make the vehicle undrivable replace it with this

SetVehicleUndriveable(GetVehiclePedIsIn(GetPlayerPed(-1)), true)
end

Great release! Works fine.

It seems that when I have 2 or more of these in my server and I add a person to one of the whitelist it also adds them to the others

Hello, i want taxi drivers to spawn in a taxi but how do i create a group in this?

how do i add my self the the whitelist.lua

Lol im just a little late