[Release]Model-Menu V3 [9th Oct]

well… it was a sweet menu… now its a wall full of errors in the console… dont chu love SQL!
i can fix any lua shit but dont know jack about these sql errors.

are there different version of MySQL-ASYNC ?

@Frazzle I downloaded this, and it works perfectly, however for some reason when I become a police officer and the job changes my character skin this program overrides the new outfit and says “Model loaded”

If there a way to make it so it only reloads your model when you first login to the server only? Because when I change my clothes for a police loadout it automatically changes it back to whatever I have saved.

So i finally decided to work on this again, i have this live on my servers working fine, message me if there are any bugs :slight_smile:

what is the database?

Does version 3 not save in the database?

At the moment everything saves to one text file, I haven’t added database support yet as I haven’t used it in a while.

Ok, well I really like the new version, thanks!

Would it be possible to add a option for vests for cop/sheriff uniforms?

It’s in there, it might be labeled empty slot if it’s a ped model check if there are any components

Is possible set the permission for use? example EMS and Models

Just remove them from the list.

Nope…i need for the police and only for the police

Looking at the script, is it possible to remove certain models that we wouldn’t want players to use? (Ie: Police, ems etc)

Yes in the config.lua
The menu.options table
Every row is a row that you see on the main menu
Just remove the stuff you don’t want as for the models themselves they are in tables just above menu.options

Thanks I appreciate your help!

@Frazzle when i get a ped out and i relog the gun that i had on him doesnt come back do u have a fix for this?

If you are using v3 then look in the server.lua
there are areas where i’ve marked to put an event to spawn weapons

ok the so the event what would it be would it be like {TriggerEvent(‘ws:giveweapons’, sourcePlayer)}

TriggerEvent(‘ws:giveweapons’, source)